• Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 26
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 01st
  • ECAS status : Application Received on May 01st
  • Link to MyCIC account : Yes, on June 14th. File number is available
Thanks,

heavenevil2

Oct 3, 2014
I have a question, I saw there are people sent application later than me and they have received ECAS, but I haven't heard anything and I called CIC they said they cannot find it in system and let me keep waiting... Is it normal?

The CIC receiving signature date was May 16 for my application from Canada Post.

sdhaliwal1984

May 24, 2019
Hi Guys, My parents are here in Canada on super visa. Thee were here at the time application was submitted. Do they need to leave Canada to give Bio-metrics? I called CIC today and they said that my parents need to leave if biometrics are required. We haven't received bio-metrics request yet. I am really worried and want to plan in advance if they need to leave Canada. Can someone in same situation please advise?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
I have a question, I saw there are people sent application later than me and they have received ECAS, but I haven't heard anything and I called CIC they said they cannot find it in system and let me keep waiting... Is it normal?

The CIC receiving signature date was May 16 for my application from Canada Post.
See first link in my signature for the process. They are doing May 13th right now...another week or 10days for May 16th...

Ewanwan

Jan 1, 2017
Hi guys,

Need advice... My mom's going back home on Monday after 10 month of stay here as a visitor. She has no plans of coming back to Canada soon. Do you think if would be a good idea to apply for her Criminal Record Check (CRC) while she is still here? How do we get criminal record check for Canada when they now live outside Canada?

FYI - CRC has not been requested yet...just being proactive...
We are in the same boat.And my mum has done the CRC last Saturday. It is quite easy they just need your fingerprint and they will send the fingerprint to RCMP and RCMP will send you the document in 3 weeks.It only took me 15 minutes and 50 dollars without an appointment.I know this may not be required but just for peace of mind.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Guys, My parents are here in Canada on super visa. Thee were here at the time application was submitted. Do they need to leave Canada to give Bio-metrics? I called CIC today and they said that my parents need to leave if biometrics are required. We haven't received bio-metrics request yet. I am really worried and want to plan in advance if they need to leave Canada. Can someone in same situation please advise?
IRCC is not asking for biometrics for people who are here now.

Reactions: sdhaliwal1984

sgarcha35

Dec 3, 2018
hi there @YULIA-2016
could you please add me to the tracker???
  • Sponsored both the parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship is india
  • Province : Manitoba
  • Invitations Receive Date : April 27,2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date : May 16, 2019
i havent heard anything yet though

no ECAS, no AOR, nothing yet

sgarcha35

Dec 3, 2018

i am in the same boat , no update no ecas nothing yet and mine was recieved on may 16th as well

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter

Mine was received on 9th May & no ecas or any updates! Can’t do anything except to wait.

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
My understanding is this is applicable if they are still in Canada. Say they stay for a yr and left 2 yrs ago, will this still apply?
You will not need a PCC from Canada, period. I stated it in one of my previous posts. Feel free to search. Short story, IRCC can conduct domestic check by themselves. When they need something from RCMP within Canada, it's called Criminal Record Check.

Reactions: robertp

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Did you use your Canadian address as their current residence address? If so, most likely you won't be requested for Bio

sheoroucuicui

Sep 8, 2017
Just got my estatus today, could anyone add me to the tracker, thank you!
  • Sponsor both the parents
  • Province : BC
  • Invitations Receive Date : April 27,2019
  • Application received (estatus) : May 13, 2019
Application received in Ottawa: May 16, 2019 (this is the date which showed in Canada Post's tracking record)

Reactions: robertp