+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

guyfromtoronto

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Understood, but how did your parents do it? Did you do an online appointment for them or they went to the centre etc? I request details on HOW your parents did it.
Yes, they booked the appointment on phone and got it done, when it was available. Pretty straightforward process and easy at Ahmedabad VAC

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Yes, they booked the appointment on phone and got it done, when the appointment was available. Pretty straightforward process and easy at Ahmedabad VAC
Perfect. So on the phone. Thanks. Seems the online system is broken. Wont create an account; and if you do create an account won't let you login.

On another note, a very sad day today...

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi guys,

Need advice... My mom's going back home on Monday after 10 month of stay here as a visitor. She has no plans of coming back to Canada soon. Do you think if would be a good idea to apply for her Criminal Record Check (CRC) while she is still here? How do we get criminal record check for Canada when they now live outside Canada?

FYI - CRC has not been requested yet...just being proactive...
Do I need to get a police certificate for my time in Canada?
No. You don’t need to get a police certificate for your time in Canada.

reference link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4

Reactions: Godzilla9