Ecas status "Application Received": June 1st 2019
myCIC account : Unable to link.

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016
Just got my e-cas status updated to application received. I sent my application on May 8 but Canada post said it was delivered on May 28. On e-cas it say application received May 9. Please update line 216. Thanks.
Canadapost tracking issue with date of delivery.
your application delivered on 9th May.

Last edited:
Reactions: hnsh0039

MdHasheem

Dec 18, 2013
Had a question on Family Size. I am sponsoring only my Mom. My dad WILL NOT be accompanying her to Canada. He is not well and cannot travel.
I have one child. So the family size is:
Myself+My Spouse+My Child+My Mom+My Dad (Although he will not accompany her)?

I read through all documentation and the guide clearly states that PA Spouse should be calculated in Family Size even if NOT accompanying?

Can you confirm? What are your thoughts?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Had a question on Family Size. I am sponsoring only my Mom. My dad WILL NOT be accompanying her to Canada. He is not well and cannot travel.
I have one child. So the family size is:
Myself+My Spouse+My Child+My Mom+My Dad (Although he will not accompany her)?

I read through all documentation and the guide clearly states that PA Spouse should be calculated in Family Size even if NOT accompanying?

Can you confirm? What are your thoughts?
yes
Total 3+2 =5* for LICO table
*you have to add any previous undertaking if you or your spouse have.

blueGanimed

Jun 15, 2019
Hi,
I my documents was received on May 22nd. I saw many of you mentioned your status as received or in process. But how do you check your status in ECAS? For log in, I don't have any of file number or client number and etc.
I am just wondering if there is any way to check the status after sending documents and haven't received any email from CIC?
Thanks

Mani12345

Jun 25, 2019
@YULIA-2016
Please add my entry. Thank you.

Sponsored people : 1
Parents Country of Citizenship :India
Prov. : ON
Invition Receive Date : Apr 26, 2019
Application Received by CIC: May 2, 2019
Ecas status "Application Received": June 12th 2019
myCIC account : Unable to link.

Reactions: robertp

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi,
I my documents was received on May 22nd. I saw many of you mentioned your status as received or in process. But how do you check your status in ECAS? For log in, I don't have any of file number or client number and etc.
I am just wondering if there is any way to check the status after sending documents and haven't received any email from CIC?
Thanks
Unless you were born in Canada, you have a UCI. You will find it on your COPR or PR Card etc. See the link in my signature re: the "behind the scenes processing and what happens once your application is received by CIC". In your case (May 22nd), you have weeks to go before ECAS will be available unless Crazy Intern theory kicks in...
As fo now, eCAS is available for application received on May 9th

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
@YULIA-2016, please correct me if I am wrong, but I feel the tracker has only two real AoR's - one for @karthikramda and one for @redmonkey1995. Others (@DC1018, @ikarib, @seehat_inder, @gayatri.kan and @chandra415) may likely have misinterpreted application "in process / received"as AoR. We know for sure, and @chandra415 has him/herself confirmed that s/he misinterpreted application received as AoR in earlier posts.

I am not accusing anyone (and these members could very well have actual AoR's), but kindly request a cleanup on tracker and / or reconfirmation of this from the 4 members specifically:

@DC1018,
@ikarib,
@seehat_inder,
@gayatri.kan

Regards & Thanks

Last edited: