+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Just called CIC. I used UPS to send my application, which showed as delivered on May 9th, while the representative said they received my document in office on May 15th. She also told me that my application was not opened by officers yet, so I cannot see the information in ECAS. At the same time, she could provide the temporary application.
FYI:)
If your application wasn’t open how did they give you the temporary number?

huzcan

May 6, 2013
If you have sent it with tracking and signature you would know whether it has reached the destination.
Yes i did but the tracking says it delivered to a partner and signed by G Martin instead of SCI Martin as others mentioned so not sure it got delivered to CPC Ottawa or not. Just hoping it got delivered to right location!

Last edited:

Parents2019

May 28, 2019
I have not received AOR yet. And I used my UCI, my DOB and place of birth to check ECAS and I am also able to check ecas with my dad's UCI, his DOB and place of birth.
Do you know exactly what date you were able to see the ecas status
I have not received AOR yet. And I used my UCI, my DOB and place of birth to check ECAS and I am also able to check ecas with my dad's UCI, his DOB and place of birth.
Do you know exactly what date you were able to see the ecas status? Mine application received in Ottawa on May 14,I tried putting mine UCI,DOB n place of birth also tried my father's info but nothing showing

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Yes i did but the tracking says it delivered to a partner and signed by G Martin instead of SCI Martin as others mentioned so not sure it got delivered to CPC Ottawa or not. Just hoping it got delivered to right location!
Its the same thing. G Martin is what some got as signature as well

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Looks like ecas status updates have considerably slowed down this week. I know we on this forum represents a very small sample of the total 20,000 but ecas for members was fairly regular. Now, no new updates after the lot for 06th May with some exceptions.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
just a guess - they are probably sending out the reminder following the invitation email order. I got mine pretty late on April 26.

zakyewede

Jun 19, 2019
"5.We sent you correspondence on May 16, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will"
I receveid this message but until today i didn't got the correspondence.what can i do?please tell me your advice.