Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) What's the latest on "Staple" documents together?
I searched the forum and apparently, CIC used say no stapling documents. I didn't find any mentions on this year's application guide. Staples no problems?

2) Has anyone noticed Generic Application form generates 10 barcodes, 1 barcode per page? even though there is only 7 pages total, including 2 pages of bar codes. Weird?

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
@luckymystery ,how were you able to check ecas status? Have you already received AOR? If not , what info you put in to check the ecas status?
I have not received AOR yet. And I used my UCI, my DOB and place of birth to check ECAS and I am also able to check ecas with my dad's UCI, his DOB and place of birth.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
May I ask who's info did you use to link your application?
I can see my application on ECAS since May 15 but was not able to link it yet...
I used my dad's info to link file. And in family size I didn't include kids as was mentioned by many applicants here in previous posts

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
@danny_scars hey you delivered already? Haven't seen you around.
@zeiesfirdaus

I did, on Friday! Baby girl is in the house! \o/ <o> \o/ Everybody is healthy and happy :D just very tired, lol

I was hoping to come home to some ECAS updates but nothing thus far.. I know I probably shouldn't but I will try to give CIC a call on Monday to check the XF number file or whatever. I know I shouldn't worry but I don't have Canada Post's receipt anymore and the anxiety is getting the best out of me...

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
I dont see anything wrong with posting the Terms and Conditions of the forum once in a while. It is not written by me. BTW you are being rather rude insulting me as a kid skipping classes. That is a clear violation of the TOC!

If you find it offensive then please contact the admin to delete your account.
hi hi hi - i missed you these days LOL

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

AP-16

Jun 19, 2019
Hi I need help regarding the application for my mother. I am not sure what would be the answer for question 4 (k): Had any serious disease or physical or mental disorder? (Form: Schedule A Background declaration)
My mother had severe typhoid when she was 3 months old and it affected slightly the left side of her body. But she is able to do most of the daily activities without any help (like: cooking, bathing etc). So should I answer no to this question? Or should I say yes and explain the situation?

Another question: I am the co-signer for my M-I-L's PR application but the decision is not made yet. In the APPLICATION TO SPONSOR, SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT AND UNDERTAKING, what should be the correct answer for question 6 (Have you submitted a previous application in respect of which a final decision has not been made for the person being sponsored and their family members?) under SPONSOR ELIGIBILITY ASSESMENT section? This question is about sponsor but I was a co-signer.

Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Really? But my Canada XPress post tracking shows it went to Ottawa to postal code K1G 3H6 and signed by SCI Martin.
Can someone else please confirm as well?

It went to the address CIC asked you to sent. Where they are going to process this is should not be anyone's concern

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi I need help regarding the application for my mother. I am not sure what would be the answer for question 4 (k): Had any serious disease or physical or mental disorder? (Form: Schedule A Background declaration)
My mother had severe typhoid when she was 3 months old and it affected slightly the left side of her body. But she is able to do most of the daily activities without any help (like: cooking, bathing etc). So should I answer no to this question? Or should I say yes and explain the situation?

Another question: I am the co-signer for my M-I-L's PR application but the decision is not made yet. In the APPLICATION TO SPONSOR, SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT AND UNDERTAKING, what should be the correct answer for question 6 (Have you submitted a previous application in respect of which a final decision has not been made for the person being sponsored and their family members?) under SPONSOR ELIGIBILITY ASSESMENT section? This question is about sponsor but I was a co-signer.

Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks!
1. This is not a serious medical condition (like someone having cancer right now). The medical test at the end of the process determine this further.

2. This will be your previous undertaking. Put the # of people from that undertaking (though still in process)

eila

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/05/2015
AOR Received.
aor 2 - aug. 12, '15
File Transfer...
31/07/2015
Med's Done....
20/04/2015
@zeiesfirdaus

I did, on Friday! Baby girl is in the house! \o/ <o> \o/ Everybody is healthy and happy :D just very tired, lol

I was hoping to come home to some ECAS updates but nothing thus far.. I know I probably shouldn't but I will try to give CIC a call on Monday to check the XF number file or whatever. I know I shouldn't worry but I don't have Canada Post's receipt anymore and the anxiety is getting the best out of me...
Congratulations!!! I am prengnant and is expecting in aug.
Anyway, do you know are we going to inform cic about the additional member of the family?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
@zeiesfirdaus

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
eCAS hasn't moved much in the past couple of days so you are fine... no worries. Enjoy family time!!!!

Reactions: danny_scars

pdhillon

Oct 29, 2014
Winnipeg
I didn't put my dad (principal applicant) UCI number in forms that I sent to CIC. Will I still be able to see status of my application using his UCI as he previously had Super Visa that just got expired? Thanks