+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Parents2019

May 28, 2019
How do I check the ecas status.i tried putting my father's UCI number (when he was here on visit visa 2017),I tried putting my UCI number when I migrated to Canada - nothing works.i haven't received any correspondence from CIC after I sent them the application on May 10.

How does other people see their status as per the spreadsheet?

Anybody

Reactions: alexpritie

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Can someone post the link to the word document for additional family information second sheet that was created please?

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
How do I check the ecas status.i tried putting my father's UCI number (when he was here on visit visa 2017),I tried putting my UCI number when I migrated to Canada - nothing works.i haven't received any correspondence from CIC after I sent them the application on May 10.

Anybody
Patience. People are only just starting to see their applications on 6/7 May so you just have to wait

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I'm applying for Parent's Sponsorship. One of the requirements is the Photo of parents. How do I include their photos if they are in the Philippines? I am the one submitting the documents here in Canada. How am I suppose to include their photo if they are still in the Philippines? Thanks for your help.
Ask them to go to a studio, take photos, ask photographer to write down their name and date of birth, studio address on the back of the photo.
Then your parents can send these photos to you by Fedex.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ah okay. I only have 10 days, do you think I can still make it? How long will it take to courier the docs and pictures to me?
Depending how much you are paying...if you pay a few hundred bucks, they will be here in 2 or 3 days.
All applications must be signed and in original forms by your parents, not by scanning.

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016

Anybody
That means your status is not available yet. Once it is available, you can check it using sponsor's UCI, primary applicant's UCI or payment receipt #

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hi there

Has anyone who send their complete application on May 20ish received AOR any anything from IRCC? It s been almost 4weeks since my package has been delivered and I still worried they might not get it.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello, I'm applying for Parent's Sponsorship. One of the requirements is the Photo of parents. How do I include their photos if they are in the Philippines? I am the one submitting the documents here in Canada. How am I suppose to include their photo if they are still in the Philippines? Thanks for your help.
Yes Ask them to go to a studio in their home country , take photos, ask photographer to write down their name and date of birth, studio address on the back of the photo as requested by IRCC. Remember the photo dimensions have to follow the IRCC requirements.
Then your parents can send these photos to you by Fedex/DHL/UPS etc

Alternatively quickly fly your parents over to Canada and get all the signing and photos taken here. It will cost much more for the latter option but will be better.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi there

Has anyone who send their complete application on May 20ish received AOR any anything from IRCC? It s been almost 4weeks since my package has been delivered and I still worried they might not get it.
May 6/7/8 going now.

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Ask them to send you ASAP. I had asked them to send me this just when I got invitation.