First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I don't understand.
I thought his household income (his + his wife) didn't not meet the requirements for 2018.
So, he should meet the requirements for 2019, 2020 and 2021 so that he could sponsor again in 2022.
she has 2 last NOA, just need 1 more for apply so she can do it again next year

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
There is somewhere in the CIC that if a PR or even Citizenship was earned/obtained by fraudulent ways, it may be revoked at later dates

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
guys I heard one person got the entire app returned because of missing photos, they was in a rush and did not include it. So they can return the form if anything wrong, just if you have a good officer she or he can request it but if some officer is in bad mood he can return everything. Luckily the person was able to resubmit before deadline as it is still before 28 June
I guess if they returned they will give you 30 days to re-apply since the returned day. If they refused. done

Andy_s

Oct 24, 2014
Guys, What info we can use to check ECAS?. My UCI number, name ,date of birth and place of birth?
Please advise !! I am sponsoring my parents (Father and mother) and principal applicant is my father.
You can use EITHER:
if sponsor's info is used, then both ecas info will show - sponsor + applicant
if you know the applicant's info, then you can also use that, but it will only show the applicant's info.

So if you want to see both, use your (sponsor) info in ecas.

Reactions: jittujobyjohn_1985

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
1) No, you don't have to fill-up this form individually for your father. It's need to be filled-up by you and the co-signer (if your wife is co-signer) and your mother (there need signature from principal applicant).

2) You are right, you don't need to fill that up separately for your father as your father's information is already there as a spouse to your mother.

3) You need Marriage Certificate of your parents, Marriage Certificate of your's if your wife is a co-signer, your birth certificate, your parent's birth certificate (both), your parent's passports photocopy, your parent's photos, application fee receipt. If you provide Nikkahnama English translation you have to also provide a certified copy of the original Nikkahnama and an affidavit from the person who completed the translation. Check the Document Checklist [IMM 5771] so that you don't miss anything.
Why do i need birth certificate of both parents? I cant see this requirement in checklist....in the checklist its written that birth certificate of parent is required only i i am applying for my grandparents!

Secondly If birth certificate of my parents is not available? what can we do? really appreciate your help.

Andy_s

Oct 24, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Happy Raptors win #WeTheNorth ;):D:cool:

My courier was delivered on May 8th and no ecas update yet. I have UCI number but my parents dont have UCI till now, Can someone please suggest me the best possible combination to link the application ? Also, Im single and sponsoring both my mom and dad, do i need to use 2 or 3 in the "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application" field ?

Thanks for your help
If you have no ecas entry yet, then it is highly likely that the information is not on the system yet. If it's not in the system yet, then there is no chance for you to link it because it's not in the database anyway.

For linking application use file number (or first & last name) of MAIN applicant and number of persons in total (sponsor + co-sponsor + main applicant + main applicant's spouse). So in your case 3.

Reactions: chandra415