+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

rawfile

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
No they take exact number on line 150 of your tax return. Are you rounding your income when applying? Check if you meet or exceed the LICO
The exact number from Line 150 includes multiple incomes. For example, EI, Other investment amounts, Dividends etc.
Line 101 is from Employer T4.
My question is - Some EIs are eligible to be included in LICO and some not. How would the CIC know? Option C form doesn't specify what the EI is for.

jittujobyjohn_1985

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
When was your application received? June 7th? The current ecas waiting is 6 weeks now which will presumably getting longer due to the late influx of applications. Try after mid July.
Thank you! Yes, June 7th. So, I can use My UCI number, name ,date of birth and place of birth right.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
unfortunately Canada is too trusting. I'm sure because of fraud everyone will have to give permission access CRA in the future. I assume red flags will be raised if you refuse to give access to CRA already.
Too trusting does not mean they wont verify. Eventually you just print out NOAs, do you think they just look at it and believe you?? None, they absolutely will verify by confirming with CRA. They will do. CIC has been working on this programs for many years, they have experience and know when action is needed. I decided to stop discussing about this and leave rooms for other helps and updates. Thanks for involved

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2019
Calgary
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
Hi @YULIA-2016 Please add my details to the tracker:

Username: Sleepless in Seattle90
Sponsored people: Parents
Citizenship : China
Province: AB
Invitation received: April 24
Application Received in Ottawa: June 14
AOR : Not yet received
ECAS : Not available

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Verba

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi @YULIA-2016 Please add my details to the tracker:

Username: Verba
Sponsored people: Parents
Citizenship : Kazakhstan
Province: MB
Invitation received: April 25
Application Received in Ottawa: expected on June 18, 2019
AOR : Not yet received
ECAS : Not available

Thank you

Reactions: YULIA-2016

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Too trusting does not mean they wont verify. Eventually you just print out NOAs, do you think they just look at it and believe you?? None, they absolutely will verify by confirming with CRA. They will do. CIC has been working on this programs for many years, they have experience and know when action is needed. I decided to stop discussing about this and leave rooms for other helps and updates. Thanks for involved
As per my little knowledge due to privacy act, no one will/should access your info from CRA or banks or from your health professionals or pharmacy and so on without your consent. If anyone does that you can sue them under privacy act and be rich

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
it is with great sadness my application has been denied Although I made it for 2015-2017, I was short of income in 2018 due to a period of unemployment which is out of my control, at the same time my wife was on mat leave and our combined income is still 60% short of what needed only in 2018. Although I thought that I can use either 2015-2017 or 2016-2018 to meet and choose to submit 2015-2017, it is required to meet for 2018 as well regardless of option selected and supposed to meet in this year as well until the application is finalized. Unfortunately nothing I can do at this point, I have resigned to fate, I wish everyone success and it seems like my journey need to take 3 more years to make the next chance.
You were not eligible from the get go! You shouldn't have applied. I understand you want to bring your parents, but you took the spot of an eligible candidate. I wish that you get an awesome job so that you are eligible to sponsor next year, Good Luck!

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
As per my little knowledge due to privacy act, no one will/should access your info from CRA or banks or from your health professionals or pharmacy and so on without your consent. If anyone does that you can sue them under privacy act and be rich
Totally agree. I said they work with CRA to VERIFY not ACCESS with out permission.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
You were not eligible from the get go! You shouldn't have applied. I understand you want to bring your parents, but you took the spot of an eligible candidate. I wish that you get an awesome job so that you are eligible to sponsor next year, Good Luck!
I guess he honestly did not know he was ineligible because misunderstanding and his spot will be transferred to the submitter not cut off anyway

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unfortunately Canada is too trusting. I'm sure because of fraud everyone will have to give permission access CRA in the future. I assume red flags will be raised if you refuse to give access to CRA already.
Trusting comes with many control processes that are in place to catch fraud. Everything comes with consequences, you pay for frauds one way or another. People decide what they want to do given the result and consequences. I have done multiple audits with both CRA and BC PST for businesses, they are not fools. :)

rsky

Star Member
May 23, 2019
it is with great sadness my application has been denied Although I made it for 2015-2017, I was short of income in 2018 due to a period of unemployment which is out of my control, at the same time my wife was on mat leave and our combined income is still 60% short of what needed only in 2018. Although I thought that I can use either 2015-2017 or 2016-2018 to meet and choose to submit 2015-2017, it is required to meet for 2018 as well regardless of option selected and supposed to meet in this year as well until the application is finalized. Unfortunately nothing I can do at this point, I have resigned to fate, I wish everyone success and it seems like my journey need to take 3 more years to make the next chance.
Thanks for your honesty at the end...
what do you mean by your line"it is required to meet for 2018 as well regardless of option selected and supposed to meet in this year as well until the application is finalized"...you will try to increase your income...
All the best for next time...