+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure that "In such case, in 2016 you should have already filed your tax with the artificial income.

In theory, there are many ways to make up for the short income. But in tern of ethics, these actions are unethical. I have known people who can buy income here in Vancouver easily. It is all about planning and it will cost you some money for the services.

People decide what they want to do for their family, creating artificial incomes are dishonest and illegal, also there are potential consequences. But again, there are many ways to do that."

is stressing that this is illegal and fraud.
Funny that we are going back and forth on this. :)

Just like when BC government a few years back provided a details of how to grow weeds in the basement illegally, showing how this could be done in details.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
If IRCC is not gave consent there is no point for them to work with CRA.In which way do u think they gonna work together?
"CIC has a limited capacity to verify the accuracy of the information contained in the applications and supporting CRA-issued documents, which poses a risk to the integrity of the Canadian immigration system.
Your guys misunderstanding. give consent to ACCESS not VERIFY. Give consent or not give consent both will be verified. Verification docs are the rights of CIC, applicants dont have to give them rights to conduct this
Every single word used or defined by CIC has only one meaning do not replace it by other word unless CIC said that

http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2015/2015-02-28/html/reg2-eng.html
@canuck78 CIC never too trusting applicants as you said

Last edited:

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
Hi guys! I filled out a form for my mother in February and received an invitation to apply for mother PR. I am adding my father in the application as an dependent. I am just confirming if the form are to be filled by my father as well.
1) IM1344 Do i have to fill out this form individually for my father(Dependent in the application?) since its written to fill only for principle applicant... kindly advise?

2) IMM0008 (generic application for canada) its written as to be filled by principle applicant...so i am right in thinking this form is not required to be filled by my father? Kindly advise

3) What kind of supporting documents are required? i have already attached (Nikkahnama, Nikkahnama English translation, Marriage Certificate of my parents,My birth certificate, My marriage certificate showing my father name in it, anything else that i can add to the applicatiuon? Kindly advise please.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
That’s true! And that’s so rude! Everyone is entitled for their opinion! I thought I am the only one noticed that.
If their opinions are correct and lawfully based on definition of CIC. And at least verify doubt concerns. This will help others for further application.

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
I guess he honestly did not know he was ineligible because misunderstanding and his spot will be transferred to the submitter not cut off anyway
I beg to differ that it was honest mistake ! The way he rushed his application says a lot and yes, you are right it will be transferred to another submitter.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
I guess he honestly did not know he was ineligible because misunderstanding and his spot will be transferred to the submitter not cut off anyway
Yes I am glad that IRCC sent 27,000 ITAs instead of 20,000 ITAs.

They know from past experience there will be many who don't read instructions or claim they read and do not understand or plain have idea what they are doing whatsoever. LOL!

Checkout this case :

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-immigration-pregnant-uninsured-upfront-payment-1.5173727

The Broshas say they submitted applications for permanent residency and an open work permit in December, however one of the documents was missing a signature and was returned to the couple two months later.

The mistake set their application back at least two months — and Dewi's temporary residency status expired at the end of January.

It means Dewi is without health care coverage in Alberta and faces potentially thousands of dollars in prenatal care and delivery costs.

Brosha, as a Canadian citizen, took on the task of handling Dewi's application and takes full responsibility for his mistake."
One missed signature cause mayhem for them emotionally.

One thing people forget when they hire a professional to fill the forms is another pair/s of eyes to check the forms. Also something called PEACE OF MIND. Sometimes that is priceless.

Cheapskates sometimes get caught cold.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Finding loopholes in the system MAY BE legal. But NOT AT ALL ETHICAL. And definitely NOT CANADIAN.
I would say confederation is broken already. What is Canadian? Environmentalism over Economy? East vs West? I don't know.

Let's just stick to Lawful and Unlawful. Because even that is at risk given today's climate.

Just follow the rules.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
I would say confederation is broken already. What is Canadian? Environmentalism over Economy? East vs West? I don't know.

Let's just stick to Lawful and Unlawful. Because even that is at risk given today's climate.

Just follow the rules.
I agree with you. Just unlawfully or lawfully. Don't be discrimination.

sarwar_zahan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
16-09-2014
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
02-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
Hi guys! I filled out a form for my mother in February and received an invitation to apply for mother PR. I am adding my father in the application as an dependent. I am just confirming if the form are to be filled by my father as well.
1) IM1344 Do i have to fill out this form individually for my father(Dependent in the application?) since its written to fill only for principle applicant... kindly advise?

2) IMM0008 (generic application for canada) its written as to be filled by principle applicant...so i am right in thinking this form is not required to be filled by my father? Kindly advise

3) What kind of supporting documents are required? i have already attached (Nikkahnama, Nikkahnama English translation, Marriage Certificate of my parents,My birth certificate, My marriage certificate showing my father name in it, anything else that i can add to the applicatiuon? Kindly advise please.
1) No, you don't have to fill-up this form individually for your father. It's need to be filled-up by you and the co-signer (if your wife is co-signer) and your mother (there need signature from principal applicant).

2) You are right, you don't need to fill that up separately for your father as your father's information is already there as a spouse to your mother.

3) You need Marriage Certificate of your parents, Marriage Certificate of your's if your wife is a co-signer, your birth certificate, your parent's birth certificate (both), your parent's passports photocopy, your parent's photos, application fee receipt. If you provide Nikkahnama English translation you have to also provide a certified copy of the original Nikkahnama and an affidavit from the person who completed the translation. Check the Document Checklist [IMM 5771] so that you don't miss anything.

redmonkey1995

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
guys I heard one person got the entire app returned because of missing photos, they was in a rush and did not include it. So they can return the form if anything wrong, just if you have a good officer she or he can request it but if some officer is in bad mood he can return everything. Luckily the person was able to resubmit before deadline as it is still before 28 June