+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Well if only people were so straightforward and clear cut honest. Lol.

I am sure many tell the judge oh I made a mistake. Oh I didnt know. Oh I forgot. Oops.

Still go to jail. Lol.
Lol did CRA mention unclaimed taxes are illegal?? If they said that i agree with you. Unclaimed taxes are not illegal man, you will be fined and audited,... not go to jail so you can not compare it with law. We should stop discussing about this. Thanks for involved

Reactions: nguyentu2001

addictive_mate

Dec 7, 2009
In the new financial evaluation form(imm1283e), Q11 asks for net income for the 12 months proceeding the date of application signing.

My problem is, I am self employed and I have no way of finding out net income until my year end(I know the gross but not net). Any suggestions from you guys here?Should I enter last years net income? The guidance form says it should be 12 months before you sign the form. Its so confusing!

sarwar_zahan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
16-09-2014
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
02-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
In the new financial evaluation form(imm1283e), Q11 asks for net income for the 12 months proceeding the date of application signing.

My problem is, I am self employed and I have no way of finding out net income until my year end(I know the gross but not net). Any suggestions from you guys here?Should I enter last years net income? The guidance form says it should be 12 months before you sign the form. Its so confusing!
Is that form need to fill-up for PGP application? I don't see anywhere the form is mentioned.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Once again CRA does not care your purposes to increase your incomes, increase your income means pay more taxes, $1000?? $7000?? How many business tax payers trying to decrease their income?? CRA works strictly on these guys not unclaimed-$7000,$8000 guys. As well as your explanation makes sense they will accept it if not they will receive less paid taxesaudit will be conducting only when you did not claim a massive incomes which benefits your self as less tax-paids
CRA cares that you pay your correct taxes at the correct time not just whatever taxes you want whenever. If you suddenly declare 10K of income 2 years later it will certainly raise suspicions especially if you make 60K and it its 2 years later. On top of that you'd also have to have matching documentations from banks, employers, receipts, etc.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
you keep repeating exactly what I said. Lets move on. :)
Not sure that "In such case, in 2016 you should have already filed your tax with the artificial income.

In theory, there are many ways to make up for the short income. But in tern of ethics, these actions are unethical. I have known people who can buy income here in Vancouver easily. It is all about planning and it will cost you some money for the services.

People decide what they want to do for their family, creating artificial incomes are dishonest and illegal, also there are potential consequences. But again, there are many ways to do that."

is stressing that this is illegal and fraud.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
So dont called it fraud or illegal if you do not sure about it
This discussion was started because people were telling people to increase by creating some form of new income that you hadn't actually earned because you now realize you don't meet LICO. Other people didn't apply if they did't meet LICO versus somehow creating a way to increase your income all of a sudden. This was never about true income earned that you forgot to declare.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Giving my points, many applicants asking this. To solve this CIC just set law only original NOA accepted.
unfortunately Canada is too trusting. I'm sure because of fraud everyone will have to give permission access CRA in the future. I assume red flags will be raised if you refuse to give access to CRA already.

Reactions: hallieliu