Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
first time posting. validated all the forms, got parents to sign them - only to realize after shipment that there is a mistake on passport number of main applicant on form imm0008 (an extra 5). What would be the case scenario? I should be able to redo the form, validate again, and attach the last page with my dad's signature? the information in the last page would remain the same

Thanks for your help
I suggest you have the revised form re-signed.
There is a number that automatically generates once you validate the form. Look at the right bottom of the form. If you revise the form, the new number will not match to the one on signature page of your old form.

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010
Hello guys,
Need a help.

In Financial Evaluation form - Question #13 asks whether we are employed or self-employed.

In my case, I have a small corporation and work for myself as an employee under the same corporation. It seems, either option (choosingemployee or self-employed) works for me.

Are we required to submit any employment letter (if selecting employed) or paper work for proof that we own a corporation (if selecting self-employed)?

Thanks so much !

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Hello guys,
Need a help.

In Financial Evaluation form - Question #13 asks whether we are employed or self-employed.

In my case, I have a small corporation and work for myself as an employee under the same corporation. It seems, either option (choosingemployee or self-employed) works for me.

Are we required to submit any employment letter (if selecting employed) or paper work for proof that we own a corporation (if selecting self-employed)?

Thanks so much !
I guess your corporation income is not considered your personal income, so your corporation issued you T4 or T5, if you don't have self-employed income on your tax return, then you were employed by your corporation.

mehrazsepehr

Star Member
May 1, 2019
@YULIA-2016

I saw that there is some information missing in my profile in Google.doc
Would you please update it as following

Sponsored: parent
Sponsored Country: Iraq
Province: BC
Invitation Rec'd: April 26
Application Rec'd: May 1
AOR: not yet
ECAS: Not Yet
Link to account: Not Yet

Thank you in advance

Ehaskhu

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi All,
I have two questions,
Firstly, if we can link the application online but there is no update on ecas, what that means ... ???
Secondly the application date after linking the application should be application recieve date or the day they link the application or vet the application.

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Hi All,
I have two questions,
Firstly, if we can link the application online but there is no update on ecas, what that means ... ???
Secondly the application date after linking the application should be application recieve date or the day they link the application or vet the application.
Does your application number start with X or F?

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Does anyone see application number starting with X in GCKey (after linking)? The agent said that applications with temporary numbers cannot be linked, but maybe anyone was able to link?

dhandpun

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Hi seniors, please guide. I am trying to link paper application online. I tried with uci number/ place of birth information. I always get message no applications found though my ecas is showing application received. Please guide.

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
Hi seniors, please guide. I am trying to link paper application online. I tried with uci number/ place of birth information. I always get message no applications found though my ecas is showing application received. Please guide.
Then your application did not get yet permanent number, as the agent advised me, application only are possible to link, when they get permanent numbers starting from F.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
have you read post 9203 pg 614?