Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
What is the benefit of priority vs express?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Same here,I forgot co signer signature on the forms,and apps has been delivered. Now I am going to send another complete application with updated forms.
Do not go through the labour of sending another application set. Instead, call CIC and find out of your application has made it in the system as a Prospect file (refer 7747 pg 517 on what this means) . Also @karthikramda sent his application on April 26th. It had a few things missing including a signature on a form. CIC asked missing docs / signature needed form to be resent. Correct me if I am wrong...

Last edited:

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
· Aadhar Card – Front & Back Principal Applicant & Dependant Spouse (Proof of National Identity Document)

· Educational Certificates - Principal Applicant (For Universities Only) (Corresponding to Proof of Education in IMM 5669)

· Professional Memberships – Principal Applicant (Corresponding to Professional Affiliations in IMM 5669)

· Educational Certificates – Dependant Spouse (For Universities Only) (Corresponding to Proof of Education in IMM 5669)

· Proof of Principal Applicant’s Professional Practice in India (Corresponding to Proof of Employment for past 10 years in IMM 5669)

I don't believe they asked for these documents.
Nope, these documents were not required. I included them to reduce the need for CIC asking for additional documents at a later stage. Every application is different but you can see from @karthikramda application (see tracker), which has progressed and CIC has asked for 1. Travel History and 2. Birth Certificate of his sibling...

Also when you go through the 2018 tracker, you can see the range & types of additional documents that have been requested in the past...Proof of Travel History being most common...

Last edited:

MechEng.

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
Hey you good fellows,
How do you guys check the application status for PGP?
Using your credentials as sponsor or the principle applicant's name to be used?
I will appreciate your response.

Have a wonderful day.
Cheers

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Hey you good fellows,
How do you guys check the application status for PGP?
Using your credentials as sponsor or the principle applicant's name to be used?
I will appreciate your response.

Have a wonderful day.
Cheers
You can check on eCAS using your UCI number, if your application is in the hand of an officer then you can see the status there, they are currently processing up to 3 May as some people posted on here and whatsapp. If your package reached IRCC before 3 May and you have not received AOR or have not seen any status on ECAS, it is better to call IRCC to check if they have received your app and assigned a temp number. Anyone with a temp number mean they have not physically look at the package for completeness yet but just scan the first page and pass it to someone else to check. Straight forward cases mostly will have a full application number and will see status on eCAS

Reactions: MechEng. and qjzhou

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You can check on eCAS using your UCI number, if your application is in the hand of an officer then you can see the status there, they are currently processing up to 3 May as some people posted on here and whatsapp. If your package reached IRCC before 3 May and you have not received AOR or have not seen any status on ECAS, it is better to call IRCC to check if they have received your app and assigned a temp number. Anyone with a temp number mean they have not physically look at the package for completeness yet but just scan the first page and pass it to someone else to check. Straight forward cases mostly will have a full application number and will see status on eCAS
If you have paid for tracking and know it has been received you could also just wait a few weeks for normal processing.:)

Reactions: MechEng.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Guess because I live in Toronto I usually can get 2-3 day guarantee with express post but 24 hour shipment I have to go with Fedex or uPS so nobody ever mentions Canadapost priority.
I sent by xpresspost from Toronto. It was delivered in 2 working days.

MechEng.

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
Thank you.
My application was received on 05/19 and just this morning was the the first time I made an attempt to check the status online under my credential and no updates or records found(as a sponsor). I just wasn't sure if it would show up with my UCI or not!
I will save them some hassle and wait a bit longer before i start making phone calls.
Thanks again. Much appreciated.