+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

MechEng.

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
If you have paid for tracking and know it has been received you could also just wait a few weeks for normal processing.:)
That's what I will do. Just wanted to check if the status would show up under my credentials or not. No rush at all.
Thanks.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
You can check on eCAS using your UCI number, if your application is in the hand of an officer then you can see the status there, they are currently processing up to 3 May as some people posted on here and whatsapp. If your package reached IRCC before 3 May and you have not received AOR or have not seen any status on ECAS, it is better to call IRCC to check if they have received your app and assigned a temp number. Anyone with a temp number mean they have not physically look at the package for completeness yet but just scan the first page and pass it to someone else to check. Straight forward cases mostly will have a full application number and will see status on eCAS
Great news, but I haven't seen any updates from the May 03rd ones. Perhaps I missed it

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Great news, but I haven't seen any updates from the May 03rd ones. Perhaps I missed it
It is on one of the whatsapp chat group, saw they got updated yesterday, someone on 1 May also got updated yesterday so it is not like everyone is in the same order, but in the ballpark we can see a trend. Someone who sent in on 26 but not seeing anything but he got the temp number when called IRCC so it can be non routine case for him

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Where did you see the updated forms showing 06-2019? When i look at the downloadable forms online, they show a date of 11-2018
Yes, but when you actually download them, the date on the bottom on the forms is updated. It is really silly to update the forms mid-way. That said, I believe they added M/F/Other in the Sex category in the updated form.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
It is on one of the whatsapp chat group, saw they got updated yesterday, someone on 1 May also got updated yesterday so it is not like everyone is in the same order, but in the ballpark we can see a trend. Someone who sent in on 26 but not seeing anything but he got the temp number when called IRCC so it can be non routine case for him
Aye! Most have temp numbers as Prospect Files. Mine was delivered on May 6th and was in the system same day. I do have a temp number as well.

ihg

May 9, 2019
You can check on eCAS using your UCI number, if your application is in the hand of an officer then you can see the status there, they are currently processing up to 3 May as some people posted on here and whatsapp. If your package reached IRCC before 3 May and you have not received AOR or have not seen any status on ECAS, it is better to call IRCC to check if they have received your app and assigned a temp number. Anyone with a temp number mean they have not physically look at the package for completeness yet but just scan the first page and pass it to someone else to check. Straight forward cases mostly will have a full application number and will see status on eCAS
Have you received your file number/AOR ? I think you are also before May 3rd.

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Yes, but when you actually download them, the date on the bottom on the forms is updated. It is really silly to update the forms mid-way. That said, I believe they added M/F/Other in the Sex category in the updated form.
Not on the IMM 0008 form, i literally have it downloaded and printed off in front of me

sarab321

Apr 30, 2014
HI,

I have question imm0008, currently my mother came as visitor in canada, so for ques 13, do i have to fill country of residence as Canada or it should be her home country

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
What do you mean it was on the system? You were able to check on ECAS on the same day as it was delivered?
I cannot see either eCAS or on myCIC as yet. When I called CIC a few weeks back, they were able to locate my file in the system (as a Prospect File) from my parents name / DoB etc. You can read post 7747 pg 517 on this backend process. The agent said that the Prospect file was created on May 6th itself which was when my application was delivered.