+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

What is the correct process to check ECAS?
Where can I find UCI number for my PGP2019 application?

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
NO, just attach a letter explaining with your application. Request through web form applies ONLY if you already submitted your application (not interest form)
Ah yes, I misread. A letter with the application is sufficient, or a section in the explanation letter if you've got more things to explain. This is stated in the same paragraph in the guide as what I mentioned. The web form is to be used is after the application has been submitted.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
ecas status changed to In Process today

Admin please update my case

Invitation received 26 Apr
Application received at Ottawa 1 May
Ecas status Application Received on 2 May
Ecas status In Process 18 May

shaik929

Feb 11, 2019
We have time till June 28th to submit the documents right? Is there any advantage or disadvantage if we send the document before june 28th?

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
We have time till June 28th to submit the documents right? Is there any advantage or disadvantage if we send the document before june 28th?
The earlier you send it, the higher the likelihood they will start processing it. Hence, the faster your sponsored party will become PR, all else equal.

shaik929

Feb 11, 2019
in IMM5768: Question-12:
Provide information of every other family member not listed above and dependent on you financially, whether they are living with you or not
i am sponsoring only my mother and i dont have any previous undertaking

shaik929

Feb 11, 2019
one more question:
I am working as contractor and i have my own incorporation.. do i need to select "Employed" or "Self Employed"

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
I have a situation :

My parents got their tourist visa last year and while filling their forms for tourist visa, I didn't mention my dad's government job ( and specifically marked check box as NO because at that time I thought it was asking about positions such as jugdge, civil servant etc whatever was mentioned as example and yes, I made this stupid mistake then).

Now that I am filling their PGP application, I have similar question again and now I am thinking what should I do? Should I mention the government position or keep the consistency with tourist visa application???

What bad can happen if I mention the govt job now? Does they require extra security clearance or something?

shaik929

Feb 11, 2019
in IMM5409 : Question #1
  • Date of the relationship (from-to)
can i leave TO date blank?

Question: 5 - what is the right option for "
  • Select the person’s title from the choices provided"

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012