+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Ok. I am sponsoring just my mother.

Have no undertakings of anyone .

My, my wife and my daughter are in Canada for the last 3 years.

What do i have to write for the column in family size for the form “FINANCIAL EVALUATION FOR PARENTS”.

Will it be 3 or 4 ? Some of the posts here says 4 . The IRCC agents says its 3

Please help me as i am just waiting for this form and file to be sent

Nsooch

May 16, 2019
In the ITA document they specifically mentioned
"The Schedule A- Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) available on IRCC’s website should be completed electronically, validated and printed and signed. Please ensure that the signature on the form is done by hand once it has been printed;"
Thank you

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08

Marti2019

May 15, 2019
Did everyone request a signature through canadapost when you guys sent application ?
I sent my application through canada express post PGP2019. Is it necessary to get signature? or it will be delivered appropriately regardless ? Anyone ? Appreciate your response if anyone. Thanks
According to Canada Post, Signature is a Paid Option:
https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/personal/sending/parcels/compare-services-canada/xpresspost.page#!navtabd5762e11

But you still can track it and make sure it is delivered.

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Can somebody please guide me with these questions.

1) how did you sequence the documents before sending to IRCC .. did you have following order?

Invitation letter
check list
bar code imm1344 (app to sponsor)
bar code imm008 (generic app)
App to sponsor
financial evaluation
and so on per check list

2) for family size in the financial evaluation form next to employment history
did you add the sponsored person e.g. husband+wife+parents = 4

3)did you put UCI (if you had one), or you left it blank as its not mandatory and IRCC figures it out anyways using name/dob etc.

Thanks
1-that's what i did
2-yes
3-i did write the uci as my mom already had one from super visa app

snmathur4

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Ok. I am sponsoring just my mother.

Have no undertakings of anyone .

My, my wife and my daughter are in Canada for the last 3 years.

What do i have to write for the column in family size for the form “FINANCIAL EVALUATION FOR PARENTS”.

Will it be 3 or 4 ? Some of the posts here says 4 . The IRCC agents says its 3

Please help me as i am just waiting for this form and file to be sent
For Question 14, I would write 3 for 2018 or older, and 4 for 2019. That is what I submitted with, not sure if 100% correct or not

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Ok. 4 for both of the questions ? I also see the same question being asked for the employment history as well
It doesnt matter if you put 3 or 4 - as they read your application, they will see you have a wife, a daughter and that you are sponsoring your mom only (assuming she is divorced/widowed and doesn't have any dependents). Just MAKE SURE you have enough income for a family of 4 and you will be fine.

Reactions: Gast2019

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Did everyone request a signature through canadapost when you guys sent application ?
I sent my application through canada express post PGP2019. Is it necessary to get signature? or it will be delivered appropriately regardless ? Anyone ? Appreciate your response if anyone. Thanks
I requested Signature Option just for my peace of mind, even though it was a $ and a few cents extra.

Reactions: canuck78

Indian45

May 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have a question about Form 5669.

That form needs a handwritten signature. But Can I hand write the date as well or it has to be selected from the date selection tool ?

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hi Guys,

I have a question about Form 5669.

That form needs a handwritten signature. But Can I hand write the date as well or it has to be selected from the date selection tool ?
it doesn't matter - print and type if you want but make sure the signature is handwritten or typed and handwritten.

Honestly, you guys overthink this WAY too much...

Reactions: kwgcda

Indian45

May 9, 2019
Re-posting - Please advice!!

When validate Schedule A Background/Declaration IMM 5669 form - does it generate bar codes?

When I validated my form - I didn't got any barcodes, I got "Yes" in the "OFFICE USE ONLY" box located on the top right-side of the first page.

Thanks!
Hey I didnt see any validate button on the 5669e - Background declaration - Am I filling the wrong form ??
Please help guys !!!!

Marti2019

May 15, 2019
This form DOES NOT generate bar codes. The only two forms that generate barcodes are 0008 and 1344.
You're right, This form doesn't generate any barcodes; However, it still should be validate and you should see Validated:YES in the OFFICE USE ONLY box.

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
will there be another round of invitations or wait for 2020 now?
Definitely there will be another round of invitations...
Because there are so many people who got invitation to apply but they are falling short of income..
and some have miscalculated family size or the documents issues etc.
If you are regularly watching these threads you yourself can see...