+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Hey guys did anyone face same issue with Canada post.. i send my package on tuesday and today update is available for pick up. Canada post is saying "The item is available for pick up at the delivery office (depot). The scan is used to notify Large Volume Receivers who pick up their mail at the depot that there is a bar-coded item that needs to be picked up." what does it mean?

Darjeeling_Man

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Toronto
You're being extremely optimistic here...
Maybe on the point of a 2nd FIFO call, but the number who won't apply in this 1st round because they aren't eligible will likely be very high, going by previous year's actuals. Still makes me mad when I think about it because these goofs cost deserving people a spot. Hope they DO have a 2nd round, and this time make people pay the fees up front.

Reactions: nayr69sg

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08

luckymimi

May 9, 2019
Hi, My file reached there on Apr 30 and still waiting for any update on ECAS or mail but nothing yet. I was worried if they have received my package or not as some people send in May and have already able to check the status on the ECAS.

Here is your answer.

So I called the IRCC customer service (1-888-242-2100) and they were able to confirm that they have received my package and it is not yet assigned any file number. Call center agent told me that this state of the file they call "prospective file". Not sure what that means but at least they were able to identify me and my package.

you can try the same option to find out if they have received the package.

Good luck!
Thanks for sharing. I am in the same situation. But still wondering why our file is process slower than others

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The IRCC at worst , the system should be organized and every application should assign temp no in first come first serve basis in centralized environment. Now it is whims and fancy of clerk some are lazy some are fast and our emotions are running on rollor coster.
The amount of effort to do that would be ridiculous. You know your app has been delivered so you just need to be patient.

Alex_CA

May 13, 2019
You may submit a ticket to CP and complain about it. I did that yesterday and got confirmed today. Not sure whether they are related, but it could help. Good luck!
Thanks for reply. I contacted CP a lot of times. They just said they confirm the parcel was successfully delivered.