+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi All, the fee payment including biometrics for my parents total's to $2250. How ever when paying the amount, I can only select Right for Permanent Residence option (total $980) under my profile(sponsor).

Would I have to create a profile for the principal applicant(mother) to pay the fee?

Sponsorship fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($475) and right of permanent residence fee ($490) + Biometric(170)
@sagar416 Click "previous page" and it shows a list. Parents and Grandparents is close to the top. I ended up at the same window today but found the correct page in the end.

Reactions: sagar416

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
My mother is in Canada on super visa.

She didnt gave her biometerics when applied for super visa in 2017 and will be going to India in october.

are biometerics mandatory when arriving next time in canada ?

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am looking for information on the guide regarding where the Bar Codes pages of forms should be placed, whether on top of each form of following sequence of the from. I remember seeing in some where but today I cannot find it on the guide.

Can someone share the part of the guide where it says how we need to submit the form with Bar codes? Thank you.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) Please guide with the sequencing for the documents - invite letter, check list, bar code page, form 1344 and so on .
2) Photographs - Just include it in the envelope, you may want to attach them with the application using a paper clip.
can you please elaborate on this? Bar code of each form should be on the top of that form?
It does not make sense to me to put all bar code pages on top then forms, if this is the requirement, please excerpt from the guide.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
put the barcode pages for both the forms next to the document checklist
Please elaborate why? and where this guidance from the guide?
I imagine it would be such a mess to take out all bar code pages and put them on the top while not matching bar code with a particular form.

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Biometrics are again required for PR applicants? if someone already did it for visitor visa. My parents are coming to Canada in July and there is no center in Canada to accept biometrics submission, and you don't have an option to go to US as per IRCC tweet. https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada/status/1126940283151749121

Kindly share your thoughts and experience.
I have the same problem. The biometrics they provided for the visitor visa is not accepted for this program.
Me and few others twitted and asked IRCC to start getting biometrics in Canada as well. I think we should start a more serious campaign.

snmathur4

Star Member
May 8, 2018
I am sponsoring my grandfather and this is the affidavit I typed up. Is this ok?

I, ________, of the ______ in the Province of BC, DO SOLEMNY AFFIRM AND DECLARE THAT:

1. I am a _______ with passport No. _______. I currently reside at _______ Canada.
2. I was born on _______ in _______.
3. The names of my parents are _______ (Father) and _______ (Mother).
4. The names of my paternal grandparents are _______ (Grandfather) and _______ (Grandmother).

I hearby affirm and declare that the contents of this affidavit are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.

DECLARED by me in _________, BC, Canada, this ___________, 2019.

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
I am looking for information on the guide regarding where the Bar Codes pages of forms should be placed, whether on top of each form of following sequence of the from. I remember seeing in some where but today I cannot find it on the guide.

Can someone share the part of the guide where it says how we need to submit the form with Bar codes? Thank you.
That's what i am thinking ..
some said all forms bar codes should be after check list and some says bar code on top of each form.
5. Place the barcode page on top of your application (forms and supporting documents) when you submit it.

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
Please find the link attached:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html

Validate your forms
Some forms have a “Validate” button, specifically the

• IMM 1344 (Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship agreement and Undertaking)
  • IMM 0008 (Generic Application form for Canada) and
  • IMM 5669 (Schedule A).
You should fill out your forms on a computer and validate them electronically to make sure you’ve answered all questions. This reduces mistakes and helps you submit a form that is complete. When you click on the Validate button, any missing information will be identified by a pop-up error message or a red square around the fields that need to be completed.

Important: If you are unable to fill out your forms using a computer or are unable to successfully validate your forms, you must provide a written explanation for why you were unable to do so.

After being validated, the IMM 1344 and IMM 0008 will create barcode pages (see image below). When you’re preparing your application, place these barcode pages right underneath your checklist.

Note:The IMM 5669 (Schedule A) form will not produce a barcode page when it’s validated.

this is for Spouse sponsorship but applicable to all other applications i believe. Hope this helps!!
You sent a link of sponsor your spouse or other people..

on parents guide, its different

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html

5. Place the barcode page on top of your application (forms and supporting documents) when you submit it.

adamtoronto

Mar 19, 2019
Hello guys I have some questions. Please answer them if you can.
I want to invite my mother from India here.

1) without my absence how do i sign or attest translation my birth certificate where only my fathers name is written?
2) My brother can do that but still is my sign necessary on that?
3) Does my mom need to provide translation of death certificate also of my father?
4) Can i sponsor my younger brother but he is older than 21 years old where it is asked "whether accompanying or not" ?
5) If i can not sponsor grandchild why the relationship option is still there in dropdown?