+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Swaj123

May 13, 2019
Can't give expert advice but I will write same size at 3 places you mentioned. Don't remember but some one on this thread gave me the same answer. Family size change if there is birth of child in the year we are reporting, size of applicants remain constant. This is my current understanding after reading on forum. Good luck
Addition: applicant size may change after submission if any + or - God forbid
Thanks

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
No.
Read this https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html#pay

It's 1040 per person.
Biometrics is $85 for ONE PERSON, BUT for a FAMILY it's $170 for the WHOLE family.

So, logically, it's 1,040 + 1,040 + 170 = $2,250
Your breakdown is correct... I was including the biometric fee because the question was what was the total fee including biometrics for 2 people.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
question, if application is returned after 28 June, can we resubmit or no? How to make sure barcode is working? Can we use an app to read the barcode first?

Jolly1234

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Quick Question for the Experts:
1) Please guide with the sequencing for the documents - Should we put bar code page (generated with 1344 - application to sponsor) before the checklist i.e invite letter, bar code page, check list, form 1344 and so on .
OR after the check list on top of the actual form 1344- application to sponsor?

2) Photographs - should we clip it with the generic application form? or any other form?

ANYONE PLEASE REPLY????

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
ANYONE PLEASE REPLY????
1) Please guide with the sequencing for the documents - invite letter, check list, bar code page, form 1344 and so on .
2) Photographs - Just include it in the envelope, you may want to attach them with the application using a paper clip.

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Did you include the letter? What should it say? I believe my calculation was incorrect too.
I haven't written it yet, maybe will just write that I got confused between family size and family unit and give the correct calculation. I don't plan to say what twitter was saying etc.

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
Hi All, My Parents did not type the name on the signature box in Schedule A Background form , they only provided the handwritten signature, Is that ok?

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
But some of them are saying , bar code should be on the top of each form
Please find the link attached:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html

Validate your forms
Some forms have a “Validate” button, specifically the

• IMM 1344 (Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship agreement and Undertaking)
  • IMM 0008 (Generic Application form for Canada) and
  • IMM 5669 (Schedule A).
You should fill out your forms on a computer and validate them electronically to make sure you’ve answered all questions. This reduces mistakes and helps you submit a form that is complete. When you click on the Validate button, any missing information will be identified by a pop-up error message or a red square around the fields that need to be completed.

Important: If you are unable to fill out your forms using a computer or are unable to successfully validate your forms, you must provide a written explanation for why you were unable to do so.

After being validated, the IMM 1344 and IMM 0008 will create barcode pages (see image below). When you’re preparing your application, place these barcode pages right underneath your checklist.

Note:The IMM 5669 (Schedule A) form will not produce a barcode page when it’s validated.

this is for Spouse sponsorship but applicable to all other applications i believe. Hope this helps!!