+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
will they return the application if i made a mistake we made on the forms with UCI number & family Size as of 2016,2017?
I had the same question for family size in IMM 5768 Q 14, I called 4 agents, some say its a mistake we made on the form, some say its not clear, some say its listed on the guide how to calculate the family Size, I am not sure what CIC will do with our apps

Reactions: alexpritie

salviDec2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Asking for the 3rd time,

Hi Guys, I have one question on Family Unit. I am currently sponsoring my Spouse to come to canada and application is in progress. Also now, I am parallelly sponsoring my mother and father under PGP. But my wife is still in India waiting on her application. So when I will fill my financial evaluation form there in the employment history, they are asking for family size. What should I write there in family size? I got married last year for example?
in question 3b (ii) say sponsorship application in progress .. that will be 1 for your wife. takes your total to 4 i believe.

wc2019

Apr 30, 2019
Does IRCC accept scanned application or do i have to mail in orginal signed application. i was think to have parents email me their signed completed application. can some confirm this please as it is not mentioned in the application guide and i can never get through to the call center.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Does IRCC accept scanned application or do i have to mail in orginal signed application. i was think to have parents email me their signed completed application. can some confirm this please as it is not mentioned in the application guide and i can never get through to the call center.
IRCC will accept signed original forms and on that EVERYONE agrees. Makes total sense right?

But you are welcome to send scanned applications of course and then see if they accept them.

I frankly don't see why people are unable to submit original signed forms.

Reactions: danny_scars

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
I have two payment receipts ($85 Biometric and $1040) , is that okay ?

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
I have two payment receipts ($85 Biometric and $1040) , is that okay ?
i think that should work. i also have 2 separate receipts. as long as they are getting the money, it should be ok

Reactions: caninfoseeker

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi All, the fee payment including biometrics for my parents total's to $2250. How ever when paying the amount, I can only select Right for Permanent Residence option (total $980) under my profile(sponsor).

Would I have to create a profile for the principal applicant(mother) to pay the fee?

Sponsorship fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($475) and right of permanent residence fee ($490) + Biometric(170)
Does your country require bio?

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
Didn't you went through guided procedure which walks you through some questions and give the figure and say you to proceed to cc payment. Any way two receipt are perfect.
Yes I did but my parents are already in Canada, so it had conflicting information about Biometric requirement , however to be safe I paid after paying $1040

Reactions: caninfoseeker

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
Anyone able to see ECAS updates today ! I read somewhere they update on Tuesday's :)

hjstannum

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
On Form IMM0008, for the National Identity Document portion, what do I put in the 'Expiry Date' field if the validity of the document is essentially for life?