+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
So if i don't fill it out, they will send all the correspondance to my home country where my parents live ?
The thing to understand about the form IMM 5476 is that as a individual or firm you are representing this application that includes (Sponsor, Co-signer ,and sponsored person).

They have all the details about every person that they have gathered from the forms.

If they require any additional information about any person in this application , it will go to the concerned person either by email or mail, if you don not use this form.

Hope it helps

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
I have validated im 1344 successfully, but whenever I re-open it: (ERROR)
Co-signer contact information the format you entered in the following field was incorrect
1: Telephone NO (Contry Code)

what's wrong?

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
I have validated im 1344 successfully, but whenever I re-open it: (ERROR)
Co-signer contact information the format you entered in the following field was incorrect
1: Telephone NO (Contry Code)

what's wrong?
Most of the people included me faced this problem but nothing to worry.
Fill out the form, Validate it and print. It will be fine
Validation stands for using correct format and all the questions with * are filled

Jim_1987

May 3, 2019
Hello,

Would the RRSP (T4RSP) Withdrawal from rrsp income can be included/allowed for Sponsorship approval?

anyone can help Please?

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, I also had 2 other questions for the financial form it has the the 3 years of employment and the gross salary what's the family unit number does that include your parents or without them. Also for their passport copies which pages should be included besides the picture and bio page or are those 2 sufficient ? Thank you kindly
last 3 years Income with family size including parents. Yes, Bio pages are what IRCC need Basically First and last page of the passport. You can include any page with visa stamp. Do not need to include blank pages.

Last edited:

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Hello,

Would the RRSP (T4RSP) Withdrawal from rrsp income can be included/allowed for Sponsorship approval?

anyone can help Please?
No, it won't be your income. Eventually, it adds to your income when you don't pay your portion in that particular year, you have to pay taxes on it but it won't be your employment income.

It's just a loan that you borrowed from your RSP account for First time home buying or LLP.

They just count employment income on line 150

Hope it helps

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
The thing to understand about the form IMM 5476 is that as a individual or firm you are representing this application that includes (Sponsor, Co-signer ,and sponsored person).

They have all the details about every person that they have gathered from the forms.

If they require any additional information about any person in this application , it will go to the concerned person either by email or mail, if you don not use this form.

Hope it helps
Thanks i get it, Since there are multiple persons in one application, if i want all the communication to be directed to me i have to fill this form for my parents

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Hi, I got just simple question.

If I am sponsoring my parents, I am a sponsor, and I have a co-signer.
This will be considered as one application and will be going in one envelope.

siddhesh398

Apr 23, 2013
Is there a link to verify the details submitted by the sponsor on "interest to sponsor" application for parents and grandparents pr sponsorship. Since we have following clauses mentioned on the invitation to apply.

The information submitted in your sponsorship application must match the information provided in your interest to sponsor form, including a copy of the exact status in Canada document you submitted;

If your information, other than your email address, has changed since you submitted the interest to sponsor form, complete your application with your updated information and include a letter of explanation and proof of the change(s). Changes required after you submit a complete application can be sent using our Web form.

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Is there a link to verify the details submitted by the sponsor on "interest to sponsor" application for parents and grandparents pr sponsorship. Since we have following clauses mentioned on the invitation to apply.

The information submitted in your sponsorship application must match the information provided in your interest to sponsor form, including a copy of the exact status in Canada document you submitted;

If your information, other than your email address, has changed since you submitted the interest to sponsor form, complete your application with your updated information and include a letter of explanation and proof of the change(s). Changes required after you submit a complete application can be sent using our Web form.
There is no way you can access to Interest to sponsor form at this point of time except ATIP (Access to Information Privacy Act). They will respond you within 31 calendar days whether they are able to find this information or not.

In second case, IRCC will contact you if the information in Interest to Sponsor form does not match the information in the application.

It's a weird situation as some persons might have made spelling mistake while filling the interest to sponsor form.

Reactions: siddhesh398

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
Hi Yulia-2016,

I have submitted another application for my Parents In Law. The application details are below.

Sponsored People: Parents In Law
Country of Citizenship: Bangladesh
Province: Alberta
Invitation Received: April 25, 2019
Application Sent: May 6, 2019
SIN / NOA Provided: Both
Application Received in Ottawa: May 8, 2019

Thank you so much for maintaining the Spreadsheet.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

shaik929

Feb 11, 2019
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM 5409)?

We need to fill the form only when we have a co-signer right?
In my case, I am the sponsor and my wife is co-signer. Please clarify

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013