+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What if my family count changes by giving birth to new baby between 28 Jan 2019 and 24 April 2019.
Or literally before I Apply.
Would that risk the chances of getting the application rejected ?
Coz when I filled the PGP expression of interest form online back in Jan 2019 my family count was 3.
Now with addition of the new born last week my family count became 4. Would this lead my application to be rejected???

Note: I don’t have any issue of fulfilling Minimum required income for last 3 years.
As It is well enough to support a family size of 5.
2016 - 70k
2017 - 72k
2018 - 75k
You have to include the new baby. There will be no problems.

Reactions: rinkupatel.dmj

pestoo

Jul 21, 2014
What if my family count changes by giving birth to new baby between 28 Jan 2019 and 24 April 2019.
Or literally before I Apply.
Would that risk the chances of getting the application rejected ?
Coz when I filled the PGP expression of interest form online back in Jan 2019 my family count was 3.
Now with addition of the new born last week my family count became 4. Would this lead my application to be rejected???

Note: I don’t have any issue of fulfilling Minimum required income for last 3 years.
As It is well enough to support a family size of 5.
2016 - 70k
2017 - 72k
2018 - 75k
Since your income is more than enough to support 5, then family size of 5 is not a problem. But if you are asking the discrepancy of your interest to sponsor form and your application, which was 4 and now 5, you just need to explain in your application about the situation and why the number changed..

Reactions: rinkupatel.dmj

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hey Everyone,

I am filling out the IMM1344E form and there is a questions there asking:
"
If you are a permanent resident or a naturalized Canadian Citizen, provide the following information:
a) Date on which you obtained this status:
______
"

I am a Canadian citizen and I have a citizenship card which has a date on it of 02/2006. Is that the date that I became a Canadian citizen? If not, how do I get this date quickly?

Thank you!

pestoo

Jul 21, 2014
Question regarding IMM5768 question 14. It asked to list the employment history for the last 3 consecutive tax years preceding your application. while in the first row the "To" column is "present", how do I write the gross income for period? Say my first row is "2018-01-01" To "present", is my gross income just for the whole year of 2018? Or should it be gross income until "today" as the day I applied? that is 2018 the whole year + 4 months til present (2019-04).

Any thoughts?

alpachinko

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
For IMM506 (principal applicant form) , it says
This form must be completed by:

Your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not).

I am sponsoring my mom, and I am 25, FT employee, am I considered a dependent in this case ?

sy3211

Jun 14, 2016
Q1.
My confirmation number start with 4 and second number is 4.
According to CIC after searching my confirmation number, I was invited but I havent received an invitation email. I cannot find even in junk folder or any other folder.

They maybe send it tomorrow?

Q2.
I have tried to gather all the necessary docs from my country in Feb. It has been already past almost three months.
what is docs valid period?

If someone can answer my questions, it would very appreciated.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Q1.
My confirmation number start with 4 and second number is 4.
According to CIC after searching my confirmation number, I was invited but I havent received an invitation email. I cannot find even in junk folder or any other folder.

They maybe send it tomorrow?

Q2.
I have tried to gather all the necessary docs from my country in Feb. It has been already past almost three months.
what is docs valid period?

If someone can answer my questions, it would very appreciated.
i dont think there is docs valid period.....if they are translated and certified they are good.

I am also waiting for the email to come.

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
I found this on their biometrics website "If you apply for permanent residence and are in Canada, you may qualify for an exemption from having to give your biometrics".
. My understanding is if your parents have been here in Canada in a super visa since their first visit and didn't go back to their country (I mean if they are here for 1 year as a visitor) they don't have to give biometric again..we don't have to pay biometrics fees. please correct me if I am wrong..

minutes ago
Friends,
Need your help
Do we need to pay biometric fee if parents already in Canada on super Visa and their biometric still valid for super Visa application.

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
Hi all, looking for your help.

Form 5768E, question 14 "Provide employment history for the lat three consecutive years". My history is as below:

Period 1: Sept 21/2015 - June 11/2016 - company A
Period 2: June 12/2016 - April 14/2018 - company B
Period 3: April 15/2018 - Present - company C

All three companies A, B, C belong to one parent company D. Even I have worked for three different companies for the past three years, I have only one T4 each year, and it was issued under parent company D.

1. When they ask me for gross income for period. That means I report income under that specific period only or I report income of each taxation year.
That means I will report
Period 1 - total income of taxation year 2016
Period 2 - total income of taxation year 2017
Period 3 - total income of taxation year 2018

2. On column Family Size, if I'm single and sponsoring my father and mother, my family size is three?

Thank you!

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
dont think it matters what you submitted in the EOI form - the application is the real deal. Make sure this is correctly filled as the financial calculation is done based on what you complete in the application. This is the legal document.
Hopefully they accept as quite concern while they match details with bar code.