+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
i have a couple of questions:
1. i'm only sponsoring one parent and my parents are divorced, i don't see anywhere asking to include a divorce document, is this not required?
2. I'm planning to give access to my tax return online, but the form only asks for one SIN, my husband is co-signing, where do i put his SIN on the form?
3. do you guys recommend giving access to online account or do you prefer doing your NOA?

any response is much appreciated!
1) fill only one parent file and if possible provide them divorce document. If they dont need it , they will throw it out or if they need it they will keep in a file.
2) make them flexible to easily access your tax info
3) i am not sure about this yet

alpachinko

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Should I act as my mom's representative, she is currently in Pakistan and I am in Toronto. I am just wondering if it won't it be a bit back and forth with all the paper signing and fedex. Also when I submit, do I mail the application with both the sponsor and the principal applicants forms ? or should they be in two separate application where one application is me as a sponsor and the other is me acting as representative for my mom.

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting sa biyaya ng Panginoon
Guys I received the invitation letter at 3:53 PM today. Congratulations to all who have received an invitation today and congrats to those who are still waiting and would definitely receive one too!

Reactions: respect2019

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Probably you made a mistake while filling form ! Some columns had yes or no selection.

Reactions: respect2019

coolblues1980

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
The checklist states: "Copy of Travel Document or passport for the principal applicant and each accompanying dependent".

Does this mean a copy of the whole passport booklet or just the bio pages?
The guide does not say about this.
I was going to send bio page and the ones with Canadian visa/stampings

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Please share some ideas on format to correct family unit size mistake explanation while submitting application

coolblues1980

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
i have a couple of questions:
1. i'm only sponsoring one parent and my parents are divorced, i don't see anywhere asking to include a divorce document, is this not required?
2. I'm planning to give access to my tax return online, but the form only asks for one SIN, my husband is co-signing, where do i put his SIN on the form?
3. do you guys recommend giving access to online account or do you prefer doing your NOA?

any response is much appreciated!
In the same financial evaluation form, there is a section to provide co-signer's SIN to access CRA records.