+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ritunz_canada

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Hey guys - quick question in IMM 0008 form, when they are asking for the name of my mother. She doesn't have a last name on the passport. As per this post : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=014&top=4

They say to NOT enter N/A etc.

However, then I cannot press the validate button, as it gives me an error of Blank Family Name. In the guide, they mention that the form NEEDS to be VALIDATED, else it will be returned:

Anyone else with a similar issue? What do you suggest I do ??
I did not had a last name on my passport when I applied my PR.
I entered my first name in last name field. I also provided an explanation letter . Please call them prior to doing this. I applied for pr 5 years ago so may be they have changed process or something

Ehaskhu

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Friends,
Need your help
Do we need to pay biometric fee if parents already in Canada on super Visa and their biometric still valid for super Visa application.

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
Also congrats Godzilla9. I believe all the nay sayers are vanished from the form. As they didn't make it. And all of a sudden the the quiet ones are excited now in the form lol. Canuck78, dainik, dearestlovelybear, and more of this pgp critics didn'tmake it
one more to add i dnt see LuNdir anywhere

canada90good

Nov 29, 2017
My parents are divorced, do I need to provide their divorce certificate with the application?
Also my family size increased since I submitted my interest form, how will they calculate family size for the previous years?

Ruby101

Apr 11, 2017
Should I fill out 2 generic application forms ( one for dad and one for mom) or just one for dad with mom as dependant? Thanks

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still no emails for me in Vancouver.
submitted at 12:03.
Got confirmation on the website that i was invited
No email received as of 4:08 pm Vancouver time

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
I just received my invitation letter. I was filling out the application and need help for part 3 on form IMM0008. Is it asking how many family members, including you, are in this application? I am applying for my mother and my husband is co-signing the application due to income tax cut off. So in the section do I write 2 (as in my mother and I) or do I write 3 (my mother, my husband and I)?
included yourself means the PA and any family member accompanying to canada or not. sponsor has nothing to do with this form. it is to be filled by PA