+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Ehaskhu

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
minutes ago
Friends,
Need your help
Do we need to pay biometric fee if parents already in Canada on super Visa and their biometric still valid for super Visa application.

ritunz_canada

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Agreed I just counted, total invitations are 26612 means they removed only 388.

So all are invited, it s good but I didn’t get it
Many would be ineligible, some would opt out n ircc will reject some people as well. I think there would be round 2 after aug looking at past record. If not ircc has already mentioned they will consider the rest of them next year

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Many would be ineligible, some would opt out n ircc will reject some people as well. I think there would be round 2 after aug looking at past record. If not ircc has already mentioned they will consider the rest of them next year
Rest of who? They invited virtually everyone who has conf#

ritunz_canada

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
That is what I m trying to understand. There is no rejections, everyone is on
I will be happy if it works that ways

Everyone should fill their forms carfully then to avoid mistakes or getting rejected. Dont rush guys. Double check everything

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Where did you count it? you counted 26612? where is it coming from?
I did that counting too, it came up same for me 26K (I was thinking i made some mistake).
So the question is if all these 26K are invited ones or there would be few (6k) with different message that they are not in for the first round.
Counting was easy but going through all the conf. numbers and checking if all are invited or it also include “no invitation in first round” numbers in 26K also.
If they invited all 26K, thats really good.
But if thats not the case, I don’t know what will they do with the 6K by inviting them.

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
I have received email invite for parents but not inlaws yet ? Online shows both are invited...anyone still waiting for email ?

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Thank God I'm a very fast writer and I rehearsed for weeks before the form opened so I submitted the form at 1202 and got the confirmation email at 12:20. I got the invite email this morning at 1055 AM and I just came back from the post office where I delivered the package to sponsor my mother

Congratulations to all !!!!

And a quick reminder for those that have the doubt regarding IMM 0008 in question 3. This form is filled by the principal applicant, in my case my mother, so it does not have anything to do with my wife and I (2 people). A normal person would say: oh the number to put is 3, wrong!
The number is 1, because they clearly indicate, and I quote: family member is an applicant’s closest relatives, in the context of an application to IRCC. It is defined as a spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children.

Read well: in the context of an application. If my mother had a husband and 2 dependent children, the number would be 4, but since she doesn't, the number is 1. Hope this helps

Reactions: danny_scars

xiaomin

Apr 24, 2019
I have a confirmation number and received the confirmation email at 12:57 on Jan 28. However, my confirmation number is not on the list of CIC website. I have not received an invitation email either. anyone else has the same situation?