Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

OR@YT

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Just got a call from our MP that my parents' application is going through Security/Criminality check. 2nd medical and eligibility has passed already. Does anyone know how much time it takes for the security stage to finish? And also, is there any other stage after this?

Thanks
Mine is more than 6 months according to Mp

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hi Guys,
I have a question regarding imm5768. In question 14 under employment history do i need to provide income of current year 2022 till now for part time gigs like instacart/uber eats also or only fulltime job is enough? Our income with co-signer is enough to sponsor parents. Please advise. TIA

OR@YT

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hi ,I am still waiting for DM2 can anyone tell me after medical pass and police certificate submission is there any chance I will be rejected or it’s just a matter of time to get passport request my file is showing criminality check is going on since 1 year…… I have a valid visit and I am visiting every year almost

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015

Miracles19

Jan 26, 2019
Is there is anyway to check the status of pr card other than online, it's been 6 months now, and I'm still waiting for the card

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hello all, quick question I need your Advice guys.
I have a representative attached with my PGP application, I am trying to link my file with gc key, when I am trying this, it says that the application is attached to a rep, so in order to link my file I have to cancel my rep, just wondering how long it takes if I update rep cancelation? Would I be able to see the details of file right away?
Please Advise.
Thanks
Pancham
Hi, did you get answer to your query? Im in similar situation and want to cancel my representative. How long does it take and is there a tedious process to do same? TIA
Kg

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
URGENT QUESTION: Can I start the application on behalf of my niece who is applying for grandparents?

My niece received an invitation to apply for 2022, so the letter has her email address on the letter itself. However, she is too busy with her work to do the application herself so I am working on the application on behalf of my parents/my nieces grandparents. And thus, I have opened the PR application account using my email address. I assume this is not an issue? Thanks!!

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Received PR card in regular mail after 52days from landing. Landed in Toronto Pearson Airport on 23rd October, Received PR card on 14th December 2022
Congratulations. Wow never seen so fast. You are lucky that your photos accepted. We have resubmitted photos. @morinda did you receive any updates on Gckey or ecas regarding card processing or you directly received card in mailbox. Thanks

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi ,I am still waiting for DM2 can anyone tell me after medical pass and police certificate submission is there any chance I will be rejected or it’s just a matter of time to get passport request my file is showing criminality check is going on since 1 year…… I have a valid visit and I am visiting every year almost
It’s just matter of time , back ground security check takes it time depending on many factors. Good luck

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi everyone, I would highly appreciate any advice about this question. We are May 2019 applicants. In September, we received PPR but since parents were in Canada, we had to go through virtual landing process. We just confirmed they are in Canada and sent the photos and height and eye color via webform. It is almost 3 months now and we haven't heard anything back! Is this normal? How can we follow up on their status? E-case shows decision made....
According to what i understand:
For virtual landing process they invite you to create online profile / account where you are asked to upload photos and get information regarding processing and dispatch of your card. Call ircc helpline

Reactions: Rosharah

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Yes it appears nothing changed....

I did notice a "DO NOT FORWARD" on the envelope which means if your address changes and you have a forwarding address, Canada Post cannot and will not forward it, it must be returned to sender (IRCC) and the sender has to re sending to the new address. Looks like IRCC is indirectly forcing you to update your address with them.
Hi @Ketobaby please advise which is best place to get photos made for PR card. We have resubmitted made by shoppers but in case they fail it again. Thanks and regards

morinda

Feb 2, 2019
Congratulations. Wow never seen so fast. You are lucky that your photos accepted. We have resubmitted photos. @morinda did you receive any updates on Gckey or ecas regarding card processing or you directly received card in mailbox. Thanks
I was unable to link my application for PR card in gckey.i was trying unsuccessfully for linking pr card application meanwhile to my surprise also I found it in our mailbox one day. So relaxing to complete all the process but alone as my wife passed away just few days ago before our landing.

Miracles19

Jan 26, 2019
I was unable to link my application for PR card in gckey.i was trying unsuccessfully for linking pr card application meanwhile to my surprise also I found it in our mailbox one day. So relaxing to complete all the process but alone as my wife passed away just few days ago before our landing.
Omg sorry for your loss

Reactions: morinda

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
My condolences

Reactions: morinda