+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

shayshay

Aug 8, 2019
There is no time limit. My parents file stuck in background checking from last 1 and half year. 3 medical has been done. Ircc completely silent and not give any response. Now my frustration increased on very high level. Because ircc is not taking seriousness no pgp file. Only student visas are granting in big amount.
This doesn't surprise me. My file has finally gotten approved. However, I request ATIP notes from IRCC as advised by my MPP. I was shocked to find that the PF response I submitted had not been forwarded to CMAU for no apparent reason - all the notes said is "waiting for due date to pass before forwarding to CMAU". But the call from MPP's office triggered them to move the file and since then, ALL of the remaining steps were completed in less than 2 months. I wish you the best and hope things turnaround fast.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

Rosharah

Nov 3, 2019
Hi Everyone, Can someone please give me the phone number to call and follow up on my parents application? We have been waiting since September for virtual landing instruction! Sent multiple webforms and got no specific response. I am wondering if there is any special number that we can talk to someone and not a robot!

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi Everyone, Can someone please give me the phone number to call and follow up on my parents application? We have been waiting since September for virtual landing instruction! Sent multiple webforms and got no specific response. I am wondering if there is any special number that we can talk to someone and not a robot!
CIC Phone # 1888-242-2100. Then press 2-1-3-0 right after you heard options to select.

Siva1917

Oct 25, 2022
Hello I just want know that virtual landing option is still available for parents on visit visa status as I am thinking to call them to visit me and all my medical police report everything done just waiting to ppr
Hey Hi Is PGP your sponsership? I'm also waiting for PPR! October we submitted police clearance certificate. Can we speak?

EthanRiar90

Oct 7, 2019
Hey Hi Is PGP your sponsership? I'm also waiting for PPR! October we submitted police clearance certificate. Can we speak?
I submitted 2nd PCC request in August. Still waiting for the PPR. Already contacted the MP and was told our application is going through Security/Criminality check.

alamumair

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hi Everyone

Need some help to understand PR portal email. I applied for my mom sponsorship in PGP Sponsorship in 2020, My mom is not staying with us in Canada. Shes back home. She never visited us and today we received an email saying.

"Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation) "

Q1) arent we suppose to receive email for Passport request for stamp first
Q2) isnt PR portal is for people residing in Canada
Q3) on the email its saying " if you are outside Canada, reply back to email to let us know when you are coming back" . What should I do as she's doesn't reside in canada
Q4) whats my next step