AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
How do you know the passed data for your father and mother seperately? myCic shows just one date.
It shows one date for medicals passed. Although, my mother didn't need any furtherance after she did her medical in August 2021, but my father had two furtherances and medical passed update came only in Jan 2022. So I assume my mother passed her medical in Aug or Sept.

Reactions: Ottawan83

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
I got the same email to provide applicant most upto date information and address etc for portal account creation. my dad was visiting US that time and was returning on the weekend so I replied that he will be coming back in 5 days. Then when he arrived I sent reply on the same email that he is now in Canada. After 4 days of that, I received portal account creation email. Then after two days in that account, I get another email that his PR application is now available under the account.

He later went to his account and confirmed that he is present in Canada and uploaded the PR picture (Digital copy taken form London drugs). After that the application started showing "In review with IRCC" and 5 days after that he received email with e-COPR link to download from his account. Finally the process is over after 3 years and 2 months!
Congratulations
Hv you received PR CARD

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Hi
Please advise whether any action is required from me after downloading the eCOPR from the portal.

I have downloaded and waiting for the next action by IRCC.

My timeline
Application Oct, 2021
ECOPR 15th Sept. 2022

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Today I received eCoPR document to download in PR portal for my mother. Do anyone know what are the next steps? Can we use this document to apply for health card or first do we have to go to immigration office for some kind of in person signature etc?
Congratulations.
Whether received PR card

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Can anyone advise what docs are required for OHiP application?
passport
Copr
What other doc can we provide for someone who has just landed?

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Can anyone advise what docs are required for OHiP application?
passport
Copr
What other doc can we provide for someone who has just landed?
They are asking for residential proof like driving licence, bank statement, any utility bill. Since we don't have, we applied for Ontario photo card which we will get in 4 weeks and then we will apply.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
It shows one date for medicals passed. Although, my mother didn't need any furtherance after she did her medical in August 2021, but my father had two furtherances and medical passed update came only in Jan 2022. So I assume my mother passed her medical in Aug or Sept.
Can you see your mother's medical pass date in MyCIC under dependents' details?

gg08

Star Member
Mar 22, 2012
Hello All, PPR request received yesterday after 3 yrs & 3 months for my parents. I believe that they will get only 1 month to do the landing since their Medicals are going to expire by early Nov. Correct?

Quick question: After landing, how long are they required to stay in Canada i.e. how long before they can travel out of Canada? (I am aware of the 2yrs in 5 yrs requirement). Is it till the time they receive their PR card that they can would have to stay in Canada before they can travel out? Need to plan their Canada landing trip and hence the question. Thanks in advance!

exquisite

Star Member
May 15, 2009
Hey there, I am in a similar situation as you have noted last year. My mom had her first medicals April 2022 where they made her do sputum test and repeat xray at the time. She is asked to do a repeat medical now once again, would she have to do the same sputum test/repeat xray for the second time?

Whatever happened to your mother's second medicals?