+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ANITA JIWANI

Jul 16, 2011
Hi All, my parents entered Canada few days ago, how are they going to receive their PR card? Because of language barrier issue they were unable to understand how to receive it.
Thank you

WM-PK

Mar 19, 2022
Hello All,

Re: Submitting PASSPORTS at VFS or High Commission for Visa

Can someone please guide me where to submit Passports for parents immigration in Pakistan? We received a letter that we should submit passports to Canadian high commission in Pakistan, the letter provided a link of VFS about submitting passport. However, there is no address. I am confused if it is in person, at VFS, or to Canadian high commission address. Any idea????

Reactions: Hamied

karachi_boyz

Dec 7, 2021
Hello All,

Re: Submitting PASSPORTS at VFS or High Commission for Visa

Can someone please guide me where to submit Passports for parents immigration in Pakistan? We received a letter that we should submit passports to Canadian high commission in Pakistan, the letter provided a link of VFS about submitting passport. However, there is no address. I am confused if it is in person, at VFS, or to Canadian high commission address. Any idea????
Find your local VFS office address from the link they have provided in the letter. And submit your passports there along with the letter that you have received. I am from Karachi and VFS address of Karachi is Bahria Complex IV, 4th Floor, Main Chaudhary Khaliq UZ Zaman Road, Gizri, Clifton, Karachi

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi All, my parents entered Canada few days ago, how are they going to receive their PR card? Because of language barrier issue they were unable to understand how to receive it.
Thank you
PR Card is normally sent by Canada Post regular mail. CBSA officer must have asked your parents the address the card to be sent.

Last edited:
Reactions: ANITA JIWANI

WM-PK

Mar 19, 2022
Find your local VFS office address from the link they have provided in the letter. And submit your passports there along with the letter that you have received. I am from Karachi and VFS address of Karachi is Bahria Complex IV, 4th Floor, Main Chaudhary Khaliq UZ Zaman Road, Gizri, Clifton, Karachi
Thank you .

Did you submitted by courier or in person? Our local office is Lahore but we do not live in Lahore so we will have to travel there.

karachi_boyz

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you .

Did you submitted by courier or in person? Our local office is Lahore but we do not live in Lahore so we will have to travel there.
We submitted our passports in person. Then once the visa is stamped on your passport, a courier service will courier it to your home.

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
My parents' application was received on May 27, 2019, and still no news. The second medical was completed at the End of April... The security Check is still ongoing. When/How we can hear back from CIC----- BIG Mistry.:(:(:(
Same here parents medical will be expire in coming august 2022

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
Medicals/PCC/Bio metrics everything was submitted . Now after the Pre arrival letter on 23 june 2022, if i dont hear anything till 10th August then it would just delay further coz my Mothers Medicals expire after 10 august 2022.
Same here 11 august medical will be expire

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
My parents and younger brother got their passports returned after being stamped, package also included CoPR.

They will arrive in Canada in September as Permeant Residents. Unreal!!!

Reactions: Hamied and laxsun

OR@YT

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Hello,I am 14 June 2019 applicant, my file stuck at background check since December 2021, now I am thinking to send upfront police clearance certificate can anyone suggest the procedure where and how should I send and secondly do I have to send PCC for dependents also..
Thanks in advance