Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
It was a paper application done from India and they sent the passport along with the application. My mom didn't receive any letter
Check the visa then. it is there on the visa also

nimesh147

May 17, 2018
Hi Experts,

I was wondering if someone could give me some advice about how to calculate total number of persons on Financial evaluation form 5768e based on my situation:

I sponsor my parents(2)
I am also as a co-signer of my wife, support my in-laws (2) at this time application as well.
Another word, we have 4 applicants at the same time.
Our family size is me, my wife and two children (4)

My question is how to fill out my financial evaluation form for the number of total persons and how to fill out my wife's financial evaluation form (I am co-signer) for the number of total persons?

I really appreciate your advice!

Hello,

I had the same situation. Spoke to cic contact center agent and then also queried the Twitter account of IRCC. Both said the same thing - family size of both the application that is your and your wife would be same . So in your case it would be 8 on both application.

And in the financial evaluation form, on your application your in-laws would count under previous undertaking not in effect signed as co-signor and in your wife application financial evaluation form, your parents would be counted under previous undertaking that spouse signed as co-signor.

Also, I included a letter explaining this full thing so as to keep the processing officer on the same page. In that explain letter , I referenced the other applications confirmation number

mkc2211

May 2, 2019
I am working as an incorporated contractor, so what should I select as an answer to the Current situation for Q-13 in form 5768

1) Employed
2) Self-employed

Reason to ask this question is that the Salary being paid to personal account from incorporated account. For that salary, I filed my personal taxes and my Company name is shown as the employer on my NOA. So it's like employed /working for my Incorporated Company.

Thanks,
MK
anyone pls..

SNessar

May 15, 2019
If you do not meet the Low Income Cut-Off (LICO) requirements, do not apply someone else will loose his spot.
As I mentioned previously IRCC strictly go with this financial requirement only incomes that are stated in the notice of assessments for 2016, 2017 & 2018 will be considered.
Yes I will wait another year! Thanks

nvnikhil

Oct 24, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 30, 2013
AOR Received.
November 19, 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 28, 2014
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2014
LANDED..........
April 30, 2014
Can some one post the link to the 2019 excel file?

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
HELP

I am applying for Father and Mother do i need to feel imm1344e for both or just for Father and Mother is dependent ?