+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Andrea_imm

Feb 21, 2019
My situation is also same. Sent application in 10th May via Canada Post Xpress post and expected delivery date was 13 May. It's showing out for delivery since 13 May morning. Tried reaching out to Canada Post but got the same response of ircc being a high volume receiver and out for delivery is the last scan that they can do. They say it's delivered to the PO box but I am just not getting the confidence..

Any ideas about contacting Ircc about this ?
Hey there, I have the exactly same situation here and same date. I called post Canada, and they said that they only left mails to the boxes and CIC will pick up. CIC may have their staff to use their scanner to send the data back to post Canada with days of delay. However, if there are hundreds of mails received that day, CIC may not do it as they do not have enough staff to do it. I called CIC, and they said that they are not able to check until CIC officer open the file and enter in the system. Meanwhile, we suppose to receive AOR. I sent a service ticket in Post Canada to investigate my mail and they suppose to respond me in 5 days. Hope this info help you. I am also frustrated here.

cooold

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Hey there, I have the exactly same situation here and same date. I called post Canada, and they said that they only left mails to the boxes and CIC will pick up. CIC may have their staff to use their scanner to send the data back to post Canada with days of delay. However, if there are hundreds of mails received that day, CIC may not do it as they do not have enough staff to do it. I called CIC, and they said that they are not able to check until CIC officer open the file and enter in the system. Meanwhile, we suppose to receive AOR. I sent a service ticket in Post Canada to investigate my mail and they suppose to respond me in 5 days. Hope this info help you. I am also frustrated here.
I mailed yesterday aswell using Xpresspost. It got delivered today morning and it has a signature as well on it. I don't know who signed it as the address was redirecting it to Mailbox. The Canada post delivery personal maybe.?

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Anyone send through Purolator? I sent my app yesterday but they're saying they can't deliver to a PO Box... Now they want to send it back to me?! I figured they would've done this a hundred times before. It's so frustrating.

qjzhou

May 4, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thank you Andrea. I exactly did what you did above, and received absolutely same response. Hope we could receive confirmation soon.

Reactions: idefix

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Guys, My fee receipt is just single page with barcode and doesn't show any detail about what fees I paid like (Sponsorship fees, Bio Metric, RPRF ) ,

Is this the only paper for fee receipt I need to attach with my application?

Please advise!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello Guys, My fee receipt is just single page with barcode and doesn't show any detail about what fees I paid like (Sponsorship fees, Bio Metric, RPRF ) ,

Is this the only paper for fee receipt I need to attach with my application?

Please advise!
did you pay online? did you get conformation email?
check attachment in your email . there is barcode.

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi, I sent package using Purolator.
To CPC-PGP PO Box 8020

They updated their online tracker saying correct the address. Provide physical address.

Can someone help please.
@hime Same here, I'm so disappointed. The website says they have agreements with most couriers about delivering applications. I would've thought Purolator would be one of them.

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
did you pay online? did you get conformation email?
check attachment in your email . there is barcode.
Yes< i paid online, It has bardcode but in the receipt it shows amount, Reference Number and all other stuff but It doesnt show which stream I paid for and for what I paid for!

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi, I sent package using Purolator.
To CPC-PGP PO Box 8020

They updated their online tracker saying correct the address. Provide physical address.

Can someone help please.
They will automatically recorrect it or give them a call and ask to deliver to:

2303 Stevenage Dr, Ottawa, ON K1G 3W1

Reactions: kwgcda and hime

Amath03

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Hello,

My Parents doesn't have last name on their passport so I put their given name in Last Name field on all forms and left Given Name field blank. But on Schedule A Background form (imm5669) it doesn't let me validate without Given Name. What should I enter in that field?
Please help me!!!
Just put NA and validate it

skg_can

May 9, 2019
Hi
I have a question
I am sponsoring my parents and my father is the main applicant.
My mother will be depended but she is currently sick and she is not in physical or mental capacity ( and will not get better ) to sign the following forms :
IMM5669 Schedule A – Background/Declaration
IMM 5406 Additional Family Information

Can my father sign of her behave as her next of kin, or fingerprint her instead of signing, or just leave it blank?
We do not have a power of attorney and she can not give consent
I was thinking to drop her of the application but either way, she needs to be included in the application
Please help
Not sure about the signature. You can call IRCC to confirm. But sorry to say I highly doubt if she will pass the medical test.

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Basically for of your suggestions and response..

Which courier company you guys recommend?
Canada post, because they do deliver to PO BOX.......