+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello everyone in the group.
Just have a question regarding online status. ECAS. Status : Decision Made.
Very last line was "7. We sent you a letter on June 24, 2022. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."
I received an email last June 18 requesting for copies of my parents passports (not original). Sent thru email attached copies of their passports. They requested this because the old PP expired last Dec 2021.
Now, the question is, does anyone know what type of letter was sent out thru regular mail?
They usually do emails right? Why they sent out regular mail this time?
We have not received the letter in the mail yet as of this time.
Appreciate your help on this.
Thank you.
Do you know the exact date of ecas changing to decision made.
Hard to guess about the content of the letter. Have you received pre-arrival service letter?

arnagpaoa

Jun 18, 2019
Do you know the exact date of ecas changing to decision made.
Hard to guess about the content of the letter. Have you received pre-arrival service letter?
DM date was JUNE 22. Passport copies(not original) sent thru email to IRCC Vancouver June 21.
No, we have not received any Pre-arrival service letter yet.
Is this letter sent thru regular mail? or thru email?

Reactions: laxsun

pundhi

Nov 24, 2019
hi all,
I received a pre arrival letter on 23rd June 2022. My application for PGP 2019 was accepted on 24th June 2019. Any idea how much long will now be before the next step or what could be the next step.

Reactions: arnagpaoa

arnagpaoa

Jun 18, 2019
hi all,
I received a pre arrival letter on 23rd June 2022. My application for PGP 2019 was accepted on 24th June 2019. Any idea how much long will now be before the next step or what could be the next step.
Did you receive the pre arrival letter thru email or regular mail?
You should get the PPR anytime this week, I believe :)

pundhi

Nov 24, 2019
I received the Pre arrival letter via email,on 23 june i am representative on my mother's PGP file so i got an email for the pre-arrival letter. I pray i hear some thing now its past 3 years, medical will expire on 10 August.

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
hi all,

If you have not done medicals next step will be medical request, PCC etc... and then PPR. If you have done medical then most likely PPR would be next but the timeline for that is slightly all over the place.

Reactions: arnagpaoa

pundhi

Nov 24, 2019
Medicals/PCC/Bio metrics everything was submitted . Now after the Pre arrival letter on 23 june 2022, if i dont hear anything till 10th August then it would just delay further coz my Mothers Medicals expire after 10 august 2022.

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
Medicals/PCC/Bio metrics everything was submitted . Now after the Pre arrival letter on 23 june 2022, if i dont hear anything till 10th August then it would just delay further coz my Mothers Medicals expire after 10 august 2022.
So yes the next step is PPR and yes if you don't get it by Aug 10th there's a very high chance of a request to redo. That said, if I were you I would not sit down and imagine what will happen, I'd recommend contacting your MP and sending a webform alerting IRCC on soon to expire medicals.
I cannot find the exact post but someone had earlier mentioned doing the email through webform to alert them of a medical about to expire and they claimed they heard back.

pundhi

Nov 24, 2019
I already did that, i had an enquiry sent by MP beginning of June and in a response back i was informed that they our conducting an eligibility review and criminality background check. I have been asked by my MP to now wait for two months and then follow up with them if things still dont move.

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
I already did that, i had an enquiry sent by MP beginning of June and in a response back i was informed that they our conducting an eligibility review and criminality background check. I have been asked by my MP to now wait for two months and then follow up with them if things still dont move.

Wait 2 months???? OMG.... Anyway looks like nothing else you can do but to be prepared to redo medical as a worse case scenario.

Also not to damping your spirit I thought I read somewhere that you need to land before medical expires so assuming that is true then you'd most likely be redoing medical as it is nearly impossible to get PPR and land before Aug 10th. I assume the applicants are outside Canada.

On the flip side I have seen IRCC do some out of the norm things in recent times so be hopeful, you may get PPR before Aug 10th.

Goodluck!!!

arnagpaoa

Jun 18, 2019
PPR was received today.
Our journey ends here.
Hoping for the best for the rest of members of this group. Don't lose hope. Your time will come, just be patient.
I would like to thank everyone for the time and dedication answering all questions by group members.
You guys definitely helped a lot of people, myself included.
Thank you guys and God bless....
@laxsun @YULIA-2016 @robertp
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese

simolak-1010

Jun 14, 2022
PPR was received today.
Our journey ends here.
Hoping for the best for the rest of members of this group. Don't lose hope. Your time will come, just be patient.
I would like to thank everyone for the time and dedication answering all questions by group members.
You guys definitely helped a lot of people, myself included.
Thank you guys and God bless....
@laxsun @YULIA-2016 @robertp
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese
Wonderful News. Good Luck. I hope to see some movements on my parents' application as well. I gather from your comments that you've never received pre-arrival letter, just from request for copy of passports to PPR... Best of luck!!