+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Husazi01

Sep 3, 2016
We received pre arrival letter today. I am not sure what to do with the letter as my mom is already in Canada on visitor visa. And, does it also mean that they think my mom is not in Canada because I am afraid they will request her passport while she is already here.

Reactions: serious_cheese

Zsoni

Jun 21, 2020
Did any one getting replies from CPC- Mississauga. I have not seen any update from last 10 days and our application is struck up there.

Irshad67

Feb 1, 2020
Line Tracker : 764
We Received e mail from London VO on 21st May for my mother
- PCC request
- Schedule A / Background Declaration
- IMM 5406
- IMM 5562

Also received message on online account
- Medicals for principal applicant and dependent

Question: Medical form address mention is mine Canadian but they are in Pakistan - Why like this?
I am booking appointment in Pakistan as advise

Reactions: serious_cheese

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We received pre arrival letter today. I am not sure what to do with the letter as my mom is already in Canada on visitor visa. And, does it also mean that they think my mom is not in Canada because I am afraid they will request her passport while she is already here.
You must advise them if your mother is in Canada already

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Line Tracker : 764
We Received e mail from London VO on 21st May for my mother
- PCC request
- Schedule A / Background Declaration
- IMM 5406
- IMM 5562

Also received message on online account
- Medicals for principal applicant and dependent

Question: Medical form address mention is mine Canadian but they are in Pakistan - Why like this?
I am booking appointment in Pakistan as advise
There seems to be some confusion. Would send a webform clarifying that they are in Pakistan and their residential address.

Reactions: Irshad67

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

having a hard time to get medical appointment for parents from Lahore pk. Anyone facing same difficulties to get medical appointment. Please share your experience.
They said send us email and they will only response over the email with appointment date. Send emails 3 times last week. No response yet
Assume it is due to covid. Once you get an appointment date and if it is over 30 days just send a webform indicating there is a wait time for medical appointments and they are schedule for XX date.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi
My parents were here in Canada on Visitor Visa while we applied and sent their application to Ottawa. I put their home country address as their residential address as I was thinking residential address needs to be the place that they leave permanently. (Still not sure which address I should put)
We put the copy of their passport and the stamp of arrival was there but I am not sure if they check this or not.
That time as I didn't know how to inform as we even didn't have AOR and even I didn't know that when they are here we should change their address.
Now my question is should I inform that they were here while we applied or it dosen't matter at this stage.
Our file are in process for both side since Feb2020 and My parents are here since March 2020 and we informed their address changes as well.

Appreciate your thought.
Yes you should send a webform indicating they are currently in Canada and their address. If they go home they should send another webform updating their address.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Folks, it will soon be 1 year since my mom passed the medical exam. Also did BM & PCC. Since then, there has been no updates. Mom is senior widow living alone in Delhi. No other family there. Due to very bad COVID-19 situation back home, re medical would be highly risky and probably not possible. Anyone successfully requested extension of medical on compassionate grounds? I'm preparing for this unfortunate scenario. Any guidance is appreciated.
Canada has been very accommodating so yes I think you should be able to request an extension for a medical until the covid situation is much better in India. It seems as though many have already had the medical expiry date extended by a year. Would either send in a webform or you could call the IRCC customer service to see if medicals have been extended. Personally like to have paper records when it comes to IRCC.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@laxsun; @robertp please advise.
My mother received re medical request on March 31, 2021. She did her re-medical on April 03, 2021, at Toronto. The panel physician submitted the results to IRCC on April 13, 2021.
I did not see any medical update on my CIC account till the end of April. On May 1 the update was

We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam
request message below for details.
Review of additional documents

I followed up with the panel physician and I was told they had submitted the results on April 13, 2021. I was worried so-called IRCC. The rep could not give much update on my file as it is being processed at NDVO however rep checked the medical file and told me that medical has been extended till March 31, 2022.
which is a bit of a surprise. The medical was done on April 03 and without declaring a medical pass on CIC account how it can be extended from the date of re medical request received instead of the date of medical completion date.

I connected with my local MP and they also gave me the same information that medical has been extended for 1 year but no medical pass on cic account.
today I checked on the CIC account the status changed today afternoon
to
We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.

I am absolutely confused now. from did not receive the medical result to do the medical and agent says it extended

NDVO is closed and I don't understand what should I do.
There is a backlogs when it comes to processing medicals. IRCC also has to review the meficals to determine if any other tests are required. Just be patient.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, is it allowed to sponsor my parents and sibling to come here in Canada if I am only under PR status? Thanks
Have you met the income requirements for 3 years (if not in Quebec)? You can check your NOA line 150 for a general idea. You would need to meet the income requirement for 4 people if you are single and only have one sibling who is unmarried and under 22. EIfor unemployment must be subtracted from line 150 for every year minus 2020. Not sure about 2021. Currently you likely need income for 2918, 2019 and 2020 to qualify.

husain_PGP

Dec 23, 2017
Hello All,

I received a Police Clearance Certificate Request for my parents. They are in Karachi, Pakistan and our VO is London, UK:

Updated police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself, your dependent spouse and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you have recently (within the past 6 months) submitted a police certificate to our office, please take this opportunity to resubmit that police certificate.

My question is: how far back do I need to go for the Police Clearance Certificate Request? My parents lived in another city (Islamabad, Pakistan) between 1994-1997. Do I need to go that far back?