+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Received the following from London VO today. File submitted June 11, 2019. Can someone please advise how long it takes (Avg.?) from this point on once we have submitted docs and medical?

- Medicals for principal applicant and dependent
- PCC request
- Schedule A / Background Declaration
- IMM 5406
- IMM 5562

ANOTHER QUESTION REGARDING PCC from PAKISTAN:
If the applicants have lived in two provinces (Sindh and Punjab) within the country since age of 18 (few years in each), do we need a Police Certificate from both provinces OR just the current place of residence would suffice? Thanks!!
Looks like IMM5406 and IMM5562 are asked second time. RightÉ
For timeline please refer to the tracker row no 4 col nos AF to AH.
Ask police authority in Pakistan but most of us have submitted only one PCC from each country

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Looks like IMM5406 and IMM5562 are asked second time. RightÉ
For timeline please refer to the tracker row no 4 col nos AF to AH.
Ask police authority in Pakistan but most of us have submitted only one PCC from each country
Hi, I have a question please. Should we send the original copy of PCC or just a scan copy of it?

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi, I have received PCC request today for my parents from the London VO. I have the following question and appreciate if someone could please answer the question:

Do we need to provide PCC's for them since the age of 18 or for the last 10 years? My parents are old and it will be too difficult to provide PCC's since the age of 18.

Here's the text of the request that I received:

Updated police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself, your dependent spouse and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you have recently (within the past 6 months) submitted a police certificate to our office, please take this opportunity to resubmit that police certificate.

Hi; I have a question please. Should we send the original copy of PCC or just the scan copy of it?

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Hi all, need guidance, we received request for "Client Information" from CIC, asking to submit updated residential addresses, can you please guide that which form we should be filling for this?

ranasahib

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
App. Filed.......
June 2016
Hello everyone,

having a hard time to get medical appointment for parents from Lahore pk. Anyone facing same difficulties to get medical appointment. Please share your experience.
They said send us email and they will only response over the email with appointment date. Send emails 3 times last week. No response yet

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Folks, it will soon be 1 year since my mom passed the medical exam. Also did BM & PCC. Since then, there has been no updates. Mom is senior widow living alone in Delhi. No other family there. Due to very bad COVID-19 situation back home, re medical would be highly risky and probably not possible. Anyone successfully requested extension of medical on compassionate grounds? I'm preparing for this unfortunate scenario. Any guidance is appreciated.

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
My parents were here in Canada on Visitor Visa while we applied and sent their application to Ottawa. I put their home country address as their residential address as I was thinking residential address needs to be the place that they leave permanently. (Still not sure which address I should put)
We put the copy of their passport and the stamp of arrival was there but I am not sure if they check this or not.
That time as I didn't know how to inform as we even didn't have AOR and even I didn't know that when they are here we should change their address.
Now my question is should I inform that they were here while we applied or it dosen't matter at this stage.
Our file are in process for both side since Feb2020 and My parents are here since March 2020 and we informed their address changes as well.

Appreciate your thought.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
@laxsun; @robertp please advise.
My mother received re medical request on March 31, 2021. She did her re-medical on April 03, 2021, at Toronto. The panel physician submitted the results to IRCC on April 13, 2021.
I did not see any medical update on my CIC account till the end of April. On May 1 the update was

We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam
request message below for details.
Review of additional documents

I followed up with the panel physician and I was told they had submitted the results on April 13, 2021. I was worried so-called IRCC. The rep could not give much update on my file as it is being processed at NDVO however rep checked the medical file and told me that medical has been extended till March 31, 2022.
which is a bit of a surprise. The medical was done on April 03 and without declaring a medical pass on CIC account how it can be extended from the date of re medical request received instead of the date of medical completion date.

I connected with my local MP and they also gave me the same information that medical has been extended for 1 year but no medical pass on cic account.
today I checked on the CIC account the status changed today afternoon
to
We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.

I am absolutely confused now. from did not receive the medical result to do the medical and agent says it extended

NDVO is closed and I don't understand what should I do.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@laxsun; @robertp please advise.
My mother received re medical request on March 31, 2021. She did her re-medical on April 03, 2021, at Toronto. The panel physician submitted the results to IRCC on April 13, 2021.
I did not see any medical update on my CIC account till the end of April. On May 1 the update was

We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam
request message below for details.
Review of additional documents

I followed up with the panel physician and I was told they had submitted the results on April 13, 2021. I was worried so-called IRCC. The rep could not give much update on my file as it is being processed at NDVO however rep checked the medical file and told me that medical has been extended till March 31, 2022.
which is a bit of a surprise. The medical was done on April 03 and without declaring a medical pass on CIC account how it can be extended from the date of re medical request received instead of the date of medical completion date.

I connected with my local MP and they also gave me the same information that medical has been extended for 1 year but no medical pass on cic account.
today I checked on the CIC account the status changed today afternoon
to
We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.

I am absolutely confused now. from did not receive the medical result to do the medical and agent says it extended

NDVO is closed and I don't understand what should I do.
Wait until NDVO opens. The medical review team might not be working due to Covid situation. Your application will progress as the situation improves.

Reactions: canuck78

sainim18

Feb 14, 2019
Hi.. I am new to the thread. i have submitted the application in June, 2019. But have received only the biometrics request till now. those were also completed in Jan, 2021. After that, there is no update on the application status.
I have checked it, it just says' "We received your application for permanent residence on June 26, 2019".

Can anyone please suggest to expedite the process, or anyone is still at this point. ?

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
My parents were here in Canada on Visitor Visa while we applied and sent their application to Ottawa. I put their home country address as their residential address as I was thinking residential address needs to be the place that they leave permanently. (Still not sure which address I should put)
We put the copy of their passport and the stamp of arrival was there but I am not sure if they check this or not.
That time as I didn't know how to inform as we even didn't have AOR and even I didn't know that when they are here we should change their address.
Now my question is should I inform that they were here while we applied or it dosen't matter at this stage.
Our file are in process for both side since Feb2020 and My parents are here since March 2020 and we informed their address changes as well.

Appreciate your thought.

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.. I am new to the thread. i have submitted the application in June, 2019. But have received only the biometrics request till now. those were also completed in Jan, 2021. After that, there is no update on the application status.
I have checked it, it just says' "We received your application for permanent residence on June 26, 2019".

Can anyone please suggest to expedite the process, or anyone is still at this point. ?
In my opinion there is nothing that we can do at this stage. Our application received on June 18 , 2019 and in process for both side since Feb 2020. I have contacted MP and IRCC several time but nothing changed