New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Hey Guys,
Anyone here recently flew from BOM-DEL-YYZ-YYC ?
Just want to know if 2:40 hours in Toronto is enough to go through immigration and catch the next flight for Calgary.
Please advise
Depends upon what time flight land at Toronto , if it is rush time , it might take longer than usual. on safe side , keep at least 4-5 hours

geol

Dec 18, 2014
@laxsun @serious_cheese @robertp

27th Jan 2021, received the ‘Golden’ phone call from IRCC Vancouver for virtual landing. An hour later, COPR is shown on our GC key.

Thank you everyone on this forum and the valuable information. I hope everyone will reunite with your family soon. Big thank you to all the administrators for updating and compiling all the details on this thread.
Congratulations

Reactions: Julfox

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please I am a 2020 applicant but would like to have someone that is experienced help with this concern I have. Is it okay to type the date and then use hand written signatures on the forms? Or must the signatures and date be handwritten? The guide is kind of confusing. Please assist. Thanks.
yes, of course.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They work very good. Nothing to be complaint.
Is your country of origin Vietnam? Sorry been a while, I am not sure if I remember correctly.
How did you know your files were transferred to Singapore? Was your office originally CPC M?

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Hello Guys, I know this is 2019 sponsorship thread, but taking a chance as this is the most active thread re parents sponsorship. I have a question about the interest to sponsor parents form for 2021. I remember a friend of mine applied for parents in 2019 and he asked 5-6 people to be ready at a specific time so at-least one of them could fill and submit the form before the website crashes due to overloading, and the form submission indeed ended within few minutes. Is the process still same or its handled in a better way now?

My sibling wants to sponsor our parents this year, so want to make sure if the Interest to sponsor process is handled in more civilized way now or we still need to arrange an army for a brute-force method. Thanks.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hello Guys, I know this is 2019 sponsorship thread, but taking a chance as this is the most active thread re parents sponsorship. I have a question about the interest to sponsor parents form for 2021. I remember a friend of mine applied for parents in 2019 and he asked 5-6 people to be ready at a specific time so at-least one of them could fill and submit the form before the website crashes due to overloading, and the form submission indeed ended within few minutes. Is the process still same or its handled in a better way now?

My sibling wants to sponsor our parents this year, so want to make sure if the Interest to sponsor process is handled in more civilized way now or we still need to arrange an army for a brute-force method. Thanks.
Now the process is changed from 2020. It's the lucky draw and you can apply within the specified period ( 20-30 days time) once IRCC open the sponsorship application interest form to be submitted. Then a lucky draw will result to 30000 lucky Sponsorer. If you are one among them, you can submit complete application within 60 days as notified by IRCC.

shivi1234

Jan 2, 2020
Hello Guys,
File file hasn’t moved since Jan 2020, having sent all the required documents, medical, PCC and additional documents. As of now I want to call my sibling to visit us for some time. I know she can travel as extended family member. Has anyone had experience on calling a sibling with new restrictions. Looking for some help on what reason to call and what documents and forms were filled?
Thanks in advance for your help

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hello Guys,
File file hasn’t moved since Jan 2020, having sent all the required documents, medical, PCC and additional documents. As of now I want to call my sibling to visit us for some time. I know she can travel as extended family member. Has anyone had experience on calling a sibling with new restrictions. Looking for some help on what reason to call and what documents and forms were filled?
Thanks in advance for your help
can you let me know when was your medical pass date so i can update the tracker? Thanks

singh1950

Jan 26, 2021
Hi I passed medical on 2nd jan.2020 as per updated status.I submitted documents and PCC on 5th June, 2020. Can any one help me to know final decision approval from mississauga office.

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hey Guys,
Anyone here recently flew from BOM-DEL-YYZ-YYC ?
Just want to know if 2:40 hours in Toronto is enough to go through immigration and catch the next flight for Calgary.
Please advise
Will your parents be landing as PR? If so, then I would say no. If they are very busy, the landing process could take longer. My husband didn’t come out until three hours after his plane landed.