amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
Please don't be disappointed, be positive that at least you are able to sponsor the parents in 2019. Now it is totally luck because it's on lucky draw and only 4-5% lucky will get the chance to sponsor their parents. I am really sorry to know about your father,may GOD give you all the strength to bare this irreparable loss.
Being you are in the last group of applications submitted in 2019 and due to overall delay due to pandemic and further second wave in Canada, Ontario have seen a lock down with stay at home bla bla so many reasons the overall process has lost. Still there are applications pending from April end and May 2019 due to one or the other reasons. Now in the mean time you try to process for refund the fees you paid for your father. Hopefully the application will be processed within 2 years period still 5 more months. Recently I have seen some applications have been picked up and completed within couple if months. All the best!
I hope so too. It is hard to stay positive when you see so many applicants getting processed even fro June end . i am glad for those people but this is way too much waiting 20 months and nothing no DM1 nothing for Main applicant ever since they are like the background check is happening i mean how much background check they need like it is been forever. I work every single day in COVID and now it is part of the life then they just need to work. My citizenship file is same way in 16 month nothing . So it is about being Unlucky

Reactions: nguyentu2001

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope so too. It is hard to stay positive when you see so many applicants getting processed even fro June end . i am glad for those people but this is way too much waiting 20 months and nothing no DM1 nothing for Main applicant ever since they are like the background check is happening i mean how much background check they need like it is been forever. I work every single day in COVID and now it is part of the life then they just need to work. My citizenship file is same way in 16 month nothing . So it is about being Unlucky
I am June 21, still waiting.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
I actually see something unexplainable LOL. its actually hard to be patient if I were you. Even for citizenship, I have seen many Dec 2019 applicants got invited for the test. Well, go to gym or find something to do, let ignore it. That all I would do if i were you.

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
I actually see something unexplainable LOL. its actually hard to be patient if I were you. Even for citizenship, I have seen many Dec 2019 applicants got invited for the test. Well, go to gym or find something to do, let ignore it. That all I would do if i were you.
Gyms are not open. i can't let this go. I can't move on in my life due to this I cant add more people to my life , i cant marry anyone . my brother cant marry .

it is just stuck life is just terrible

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Thanks for the reply geol!

Now the process is changed from 2020. It's the lucky draw and you can apply within the specified period ( 20-30 days time) once IRCC open the sponsorship application interest form to be submitted. Then a lucky draw will result to 30000 lucky Sponsorer. If you are one among them, you can submit complete application within 60 days as notified by IRCC.

ghnboy

Nov 22, 2016
First of all congratulations!
Now call IRCC and find the mode of CoPR they have issued. You may ask the officer to resend the copy of CoPR as you have not received while on ecas it shows - Complete. Also please check the gckey account and your mail box.
There is no update in my gckey account, i might call IRCC first thing tomorrow morning to find out where is my CoPR.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Have you linked your application in your Gckey account? What shows on your ecas when you entered your UCI no. to access? It must be showing two categories - one for parent and other for citizenship. Have you checked the details?
Why I am asking because file transfer from Ottawa to Visa Office only after DM1 ( I mean sponsorship approval). As per your earlier post your parents file is in NDVO, if I am not wrong.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hey Guys,
Anyone here recently flew from BOM-DEL-YYZ-YYC ?
Just want to know if 2:40 hours in Toronto is enough to go through immigration and catch the next flight for Calgary.
Please advise
I think about five hours will be needed not being sure that there is long line in the immigration and sometimes CBSA officers work in reduced capacity.

hans1986

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
My parents got their passports with visa stamped. also received COPR but it says "not valid for travel"... Do we need any other confirmation from IRCC if they want to come at this point?

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Gyms are not open. i can't let this go. I can't move on in my life due to this I cant add more people to my life , i cant marry anyone . my brother cant marry .

it is just stuck life is just terrible
@amanpreet.kaur01 did you apply GCMS notes or not yet ?

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
My parents got their passports with visa stamped. also received COPR but it says "not valid for travel"... Do we need any other confirmation from IRCC if they want to come at this point?
Did you get complete in the your parents application in the IRCC application side, not ECAS?