+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

yashbabrah

May 26, 2019
Hi, I received the passport request for my parents. They will be submitting their password to the New Delhi office, does anyone know how long the New Delhi office take to stamp the passports? What would be the next steps after passport stamping?

Thank you!

hello_2019

Nov 8, 2019
Congratulations.
May I know what your medical pass date?
Thank you.

My parents’ medical exam passed sometimes early December last year.

Their medical pass date got extended to next year 1 or 2 weeks ago. Sorry that I don’t remember the exact date.

jassu93

Aug 22, 2019
Hi, I received the passport request for my parents. They will be submitting their password to the New Delhi office, does anyone know how long the New Delhi office take to stamp the passports? What would be the next steps after passport stamping?

Thank you!

racinvr8

Jul 19, 2019
May 28 applicant with DM2 approval and no updates since March 2020. My parents are currently in Canada on visitor visa, even with DM2 approval are they requesting medical check again?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016

Thank you!
NDVO is in good speed now! You can expect passport stamping within few weeks.
After you receive PR visa and COPR of your parents, you have to plan for their travel to Canada within the expiry date of visa.
When was your parents decision made and PPR dates?
Did NDVO ask any additional documents?

Last edited:

hans1986

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
just FYI guys....

PA status in ECAS changed to "in-progress" from "decision made" after "redo" medical request was sent by IRCC.
ALSO
we have to upload the medical forms when it is done, directly via online account so do not miss that part.

Reactions: serious_cheese

luisjotapepe

Dec 27, 2018
Hi, my dad is a June 25 2019 applicant. I'm wondering if anyone has an idea how far in are applications for this time frame? After getting a request for biometrics in February 2020 we have not heard news from CIC. Thanks!

NG1983

Aug 8, 2018
NDVO is in good speed now! You can expect passport stamping within few weeks.
After you receive PR visa and COPR of your parents, you have to plan for their travel to Canada within the expiry date of visa.
When was your parents decision made and PPR dates?
Did NDVO ask any additional documents?

Hi, my dad is a June 25 2019 applicant. I'm wondering if anyone has an idea how far in are applications for this time frame? After getting a request for biometrics in February 2020 we have not heard news from CIC. Thanks!
I have same question as well. Submitted application in June 2019, PCC/Biometrics done in 17-Dec 2019 after that no communication at all. Any idea how much more need to wait ?Not sure if my case is unusually long or something ? What ''application date' NDVO currently processing ??

Reactions: geol