+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

sg02

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Have yr mum done biometrics before for any visa & etc?
Yes, at the time of super visa (about 5 years ago). Most likely she is exempted, I noticed that in GCMS notes: Biometric fee is on file. PA is exempt under public policy. VO to review R.11 based on: country of nationality

And here's the Biometrics status on this page:

Biometric status
StatusNot applicable
DetailsWe did not find any biometrics for the information you provided. Please check your information and try again. If you haven't submitted your biometrics, you need to submit them if you plan to apply. Find a biometrics collection point near you.

Last edited:

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi,

My Mother in law's application is stuck at this point since Feb 2020, they asked for the death certificate of my Father In law and this changed to Decision made in March / April 2020 and then nothing

anyone has any updates on this She is in India at the moment.

1. We received xxxx application for permanent residence on May 29, 2019.
  2. We started processing xxxx application on February 27, 2020.
  3. We sent xxxxx medical instructions on November 7, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent xxxx correspondence on February 7, 2020. If xxxxx has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have xxxxx do so as soon as possible. Please wait until xxxxx receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
If your MIL's case is processing in NDVO, there is not much progress as last PPR from there was on March 27, 2020.

pmanak

Oct 24, 2020
Hello ,

I have got GCMS notes stating that they have not received PCC and travel forms. We have not received the email for it, therefore now I would like to send this document. Our primary office is New Delhi, Does anyone know what is the email address and Mail address for applicants , who has their file in NDVO .

Thanks in advance.

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hello ,

I have got GCMS notes stating that they have not received PCC and travel forms. We have not received the email for it, therefore now I would like to send this document. Our primary office is New Delhi, Does anyone know what is the email address and Mail address for applicants , who has their file in NDVO .

Thanks in advance.
send it through webform

Reactions: pmanak

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes, at the time of super visa (about 5 years ago). Most likely she is exempted, I noticed that in GCMS notes: Biometric fee is on file. PA is exempt under public policy. VO to review R.11 based on: country of nationality

And here's the Biometrics status on this page:

Biometric status
StatusNot applicable
DetailsWe did not find any biometrics for the information you provided. Please check your information and try again. If you haven't submitted your biometrics, you need to submit them if you plan to apply. Find a biometrics collection point near you.
Yes, she is definitely exempted in yr case.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello ,

Thanks in advance.
You can send the attached files in the following email address:
delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca
There will be automatic acknowledgement or receipt of the message.

Send them in duplicate by webform also as @serious_cheese has advised.

Last edited:

sg02

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Thanks i have updated. I believe IRCC is prioritizing applicants who are already in Canada to clear some of the backlog of applications.
Status Updated on MyCIC website too. Application Approved. There's a new section for Document Status with COPR valid till Dec 09, 2020 (1 year from medicals).

I am not sure about the next steps but I believe it might be something like:
a) Need to send passport to some IRCC office
b) IRCC office stamps the passport and sends it back CoPR document.
c) After that we just need to cross the border to get the CoPR signed.

Please guide.

pmanak

Oct 24, 2020
Hey Guys, Just one more question. IN the GCMS notes under assessment it say:

Eligibilty: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medial: Passed
INfo sharing: complete
Final:

If criminality status is passed, does it mean they have already checked the background and passed the PCC check stage ?

Thanks

Reactions: Rhill

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Status Updated on MyCIC website too. Application Approved. There's a new section for Document Status with COPR valid till Dec 09, 2020 (1 year from medicals).

I am not sure about the next steps but I believe it might be something like:
a) Need to send passport to some IRCC office
b) IRCC office stamps the passport and sends it back CoPR document.
c) After that we just need to cross the border to get the CoPR signed.

Please guide.
they are not doing flagpoling, i believe IRCC is currently doing virtual landing. others have said that they received a call from IRCC, answered a few questions to complete landing and then they were given instructions to apply for PR card.

Reactions: sg02

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Form IM1017 has been pre-filled when receiving, do I need to do anything with it?
I assume parents will have to retake their photos for the medical exam.

If you have done it, can you please advise?

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
If birth certificate doesn't suffice the answer ...what do they want DNA test ?
How one is supposed to prove otherwise except the docs submitted?
What did they say for these docs you submitted?
I submitted what they asked for. They asked for old school records. I don’t know why they would ask for those because none of them have parents name on it. They asked for aadhar card and voter id.
they said those documents does not prove your relationship with applicant. We need more proof such as old indian passports.

there is also this difference in my middle name. On most docs i have Rajesh as middle name on voter id i have Raju. Same for my mother. But I already submitted affidavit explaining that is the same person.
what more do they need?

geol

Dec 18, 2014
If birth certificate doesn't suffice the answer ...what do they want DNA test ?
How one is supposed to prove otherwise except the docs submitted?
What did they say for these docs you submitted?
Does birth certificate has mother & father's both name? If not then only they will ask you.