+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
From the google sheet, I see a couple of members got PPR in July whose file was in CPC-Mississauga.

My parent's case is also assigned to CPC-Mississauga, and the current status is Decision Made for both the sponsor and primary applicant(4 months ago).

I have not got any update in the last 4 months and I think it's the same for many other members too.

Does anyone have any idea when are they going to resume processing the files?
COVID-19 for Parents in Canada CIC (CPC-M VO) bypass PP request. Applicant received CORP without PPR for parents in Canada. please read Cell X4 note.

Rob1985

Jul 30, 2020
COVID-19 for Parents in Canada CIC (CPC-M VO) bypass PP request. Applicant received CORP without PPR for parents in Canada. please read Cell X4 note.
Thanks for the reply. I just see 2-3 cases processed in July. Do we know when they will be resuming their operations? Asking as peel region will be in Stage3 as of Friday.

Any way to contact them?

jeff.torbain

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Hi good people,
My parents case is stuck at the visa office (Anakara) and apparently no work is currently being done. Anyone else have a similar experience with Ankara?
Also while we wait we managed to get Police Certificate from a few countries where my parents had lived. Should I send those in anyway? How would I go about that?
Thanks

sandybrampton

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
From the google sheet, I see a couple of members got PPR in July whose file was in CPC-Mississauga.

My parent's case is also assigned to CPC-Mississauga, and the current status is Decision Made for both the sponsor and primary applicant(4 months ago).

I have not got any update in the last 4 months and I think it's the same for many other members too.

No movement for my case since Feb (CPC-M). We completed Medical on Feb 20th and submitted PCC/Landing fee/ Resume / Additional forms in March first week.

Tangguoer

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020

If parents inland, Cpc-m will send email with the corp directly

Hp_ness

Dec 31, 2018
Hello experts,
I had filed my grandmothers application last year June (2019) in response to the invitation to apply under PGP 2019 program. I then received a letter from IRCC to submit a missing/incorrect info form IMM5406 on Nov. 1, 2019; which I submitted the updated/correct version next day on Nov. 2, 2019. Since then I have received no correspondence from the immigration office. The application number on the letter they send me in Nov. starts with XF followed by 9 digit. I just want to know what is the status and if they have received my updated document. Is there a way to ask them? When I call the number they provided there is no option for application # starting with XF. Also, is it possible to somehow link the application in current status to online profile so that I can see the updates? Would really appreciate someone’s advice.

Hrushik

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello experts,
I had filed my grandmothers application last year June (2019) in response to the invitation to apply under PGP 2019 program. I then received a letter from IRCC to submit a missing/incorrect info form IMM5406 on Nov. 1, 2019; which I submitted the updated/correct version next day on Nov. 2, 2019. Since then I have received no correspondence from the immigration office. The application number on the letter they send me in Nov. starts with XF followed by 9 digit. I just want to know what is the status and if they have received my updated document. Is there a way to ask them? When I call the number they provided there is no option for application # starting with XF. Also, is it possible to somehow link the application in current status to online profile so that I can see the updates? Would really appreciate someone’s advice.

Hrushik
You can link only after your Ecas available. with XF you cannot link to myCIC. see Flowchart to understand PGP-2019 process flow.
Try to contact via Webform.

Please check Quick Links for more details about process.

Current process details & Prospect File Stage.

Last edited:

Hp_ness

Dec 31, 2018
You can link only after your Ecas available. with XF you cannot link to myCIC. please check Flochart to understand PGP-2019 process flow.
Try to contact via Webform.
Thank you so much Robert for your prompt response. So that I understand correctly if everything is good with the documents then I should get an email with the Ecas and will also mean AOR is issued, correct?

Tangguoer

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Thank you so much Robert for your prompt response. So that I understand correctly if everything is good with the documents then I should get an email with the Ecas and will also mean AOR is issued, correct?
You will receive aor in email. Try to find the status to call at 18882422100, and speak to the agent.

Hp_ness

Dec 31, 2018
You will receive aor in email. Try to find the status to call at 18882422100, and speak to the agent.
I tried calling them but it is very sophisticated system that asked for application number starting with characters, nothing with an option for “XF” which is what I have. When I ask for an agent it says they are busy and asked me to call back later.

Hp_ness

Dec 31, 2018
I tried calling them but it is very sophisticated system that asked for application number starting with characters, nothing with an option for “XF” which is what I have. When I ask for an agent it says they are busy and asked me to call back later.
I will keep trying to call them but as suggested, I just submitted the webform

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada