+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

usr19

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
you are behind a little bit since many people already sent applications but nothing in Zoho, I'm not the owner Google SS so I delete all info and please track 2019 cases in Zoho, no problem :)
Thanks for helping us have one location, whichever it is. (I included everyone that followed the template)

desmonddoss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Can someone answer my question:

Level of Education:
Bachelor's Degree

Certificate and diploma issued:
WHAT?

please give me clear examples.
For mine:
Secondary certificate and diploma issued--> High school Diploma
College --> University Diploma
Is this wrong?

macwhitby

Nov 18, 2016
Whitby
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Can we print out the application forms back to back ? And which color ink to use for hand written signatures, black right ?
Kindly advice !
TIA

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Can we print out the application forms back to back ? And which color ink to use for hand written signatures, black right ?
Kindly advice !
TIA
To write any kind of info on the forms (i.e. names in native language) Black.

For signatures: Any blue or black. Some people prefer blue to make sure it looks original signatures.

Reactions: macwhitby

Chiargpatel2810

Feb 23, 2015
Hi friends Need help filling employment history form.

For my employment history in 2016 I was working as a relief pharmacist not with 1 employer. Was picking up shifts from different employer. different stores and those are many I dont have any proof for it even now. I was getting paid after shift is done through cheque.
Its like a contract work. I did not register any company name for that service.
So for filling employment history what should I write for Employer name and address ??
Thanks

Grace06

Apr 30, 2019
Need Help ! My mom and dad have Canada Visitor Visa so can i put their UCI in IMM008 which should be same as mentioned on their visitor visa?

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I received the Parents and Grandparents Program Invitation for sponsoring my father last week (mother is deceased) and there are no other dependents.

1. My date for form submission is June 28, 2019. However my father is currently here with me in Canada on Tourist visa until mid-July. Does he have to go back to India or he can apply from here as he is legally in Canada on tourist visa? In that case can I give the mailing address as my address in Canada?

2. My father crossed 79 years (but he has not turned 80 years). Does he need to give Biometrics?

Thanks for any advice, in advance.
You can give any mailing address but if you have given email then they don't send any regular mails these days. CIC deal with emails.
If he is legally inside Canada then he don't need to do biometrics.

If you are applying as a member of the family class and are legally in Canada when you apply, you are currently exempt from giving biometrics. Your accompanying overseas dependents may need to give their biometric

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html