+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
You guys will be fine. As long as bio info get updated, which usually happens within a few hours after bio is provided. Our status didn’t show “Completed” until 2 days before PA decision made. We got panic and all, trying to contact LVO, reported tech issue on the site, even ordered notes to see if the receipt of bio was acknowledged in our file. But all turned out well - we got PPR before the notes arrives :)
wow, thanks for the input....they corrected the mistake them self over a period of time, read one experience by candyboop malaysia

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Yesterday I received an email from CIC stating I have met sponsorship requirements. In that letter they have asked the primary applicant (my father) to submit the following.

1. All pages of passport
2. Biomterics
3. Police Certificate
4. Travel info (IMM 5562)
5. Resume

We received separate letters for biometrics and medicals earlier this month. Biometrics is done and it reflects with biometrics number in the website from next day itself. My parents are getting medicals done next week. Now my question is...should I wait for a separate letter for Police Certificate or just ask my parents to get it done right away? If anyone faced this situation, kindly help.

Thanks!
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912

gayfish

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
wow, thanks for the input....they corrected the mistake them self over a period of time, read one experience by candyboop malaysia

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Yah I wouldn’t be surprised that mistakes happen along the way, and we applicants unfortunately will end up bearing the consequences. That’s why we got panic when the status didn’t get updated for several months. If we had more confidence in the system, we would have been much more calm ;) In our case, we sent a webform inquiry to lvo and reported tech issue on the website, and got confirmation in writing that our bio was received by the officer. If you haven’t done so, maybe you wanna give it a try to get written confirmation, just to be on the safe side.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @bdidol

Please update line #409 >> December 22, 2019 - Medical Passed

Additional documents (PCC and Travel Form) sent to NDVO via email on December 18, 2019. MyCIC application status still shows >> We need additional documents. Is this normal? Should I send the documents again? Also, do we need to mention anything specific in the email? I only mentioned the Application Number and Principal Applicant's name. Let me know if I missed something.

LVO - NDVO

Reactions: robertp

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Yah I wouldn’t be surprised that mistakes happen along the way, and we applicants unfortunately will end up bearing the consequences. That’s why we got panic when the status didn’t get updated for several months. If we had more confidence in the system, we would have been much more calm ;) In our case, we sent a webform inquiry to lvo and reported tech issue on the website, and got confirmation in writing that our bio was received by the officer. If you haven’t done so, maybe you wanna give it a try to get written confirmation, just to be on the safe side.
Great, so which is better option, webform or email address provided by them on SA letter

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Hi my question is regarding police clearance certificate. My mom is 62 and my dad is 66. They moved to India from SriLanka 33 years ago. Would they need to submit a PCC from SriLanka as well? They have never lived in SriLanka for more than six months after they permanently moved to India. Any advice is helpful.
THEY BOEN IN SRILANKA IS CORRECT?
IF THEY BORN IN SRILANKA YOU HAVE TO GET THE PCC FROM SRILANKA TOO

Reactions: serious_cheese

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
So when someone is providing PCC from countries they lived in more than 10 years ago .. are they supposed to explain what was the status in that country and when did they actually live there ? Eg 1995-2003 ??
Or simply provide PCC and that's it

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
@YULIA-2016
Please update line #451. Medical exam was done on the 9th of December. Medical passed today -Dec 22, 2019

Thank you

Reactions: robertp

amop

Feb 28, 2014
You guys will be fine. As long as bio info get updated, which usually happens within a few hours after bio is provided. Our status didn’t show “Completed” until 2 days before PA decision made. We got panic and all, trying to contact LVO, reported tech issue on the site, even ordered notes to see if the receipt of bio was acknowledged in our file. But all turned out well - we got PPR before the notes arrives :)
Yes will be waiting till they send ppr request soon hopefully.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
So when someone is providing PCC from countries they lived in more than 10 years ago .. are they supposed to explain what was the status in that country and when did they actually live there ? Eg 1995-2003 ??
Or simply provide PCC and that's it
Simply provide PCC and they already know what they were doing there through various forms you submitted and cv you will submit.

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hi guys, I submitted by parental PR application (date of submission was around mid-end June just before the deadline of June 28th). Only correspondence I have received is the application has been accepted as part of 2019 intake. I received this correspondence on Dec 3rd and since then no other correspondence. Please anyone can you advice the approximate workflow steps and timelines when I can expect the next correspondence?
YOU ARE FAR BEHIND IN THE QUEUE... Keep maintaining patience...