+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Indianboy28

Nov 23, 2019
Hi Experts / @robertp @YULIA-2016
Please advise , in Supplementary information- your travel -MM5562 form, do I need to fill my bro sis and my travel history as well, but they are living in Europe and do frequent travel.
As I am only sponsoring my parents, is only parents history is enough?

Reactions: Nelly85

Nelly85

Nov 16, 2019
Hi guys,

Anyone whom sent their PGP2019 application on June 26 have received AOR or any update from cic yet?

In addition to my first question, I called cic in Late august and the person I spoke with, after asking me for my courier (fedex) tracking number, informed me that on their system it indicated that my application was sent to a wrong address and then being forwarded to the PGP Ottawa address. I hang up after hearing this piece of information.
In October I called cic again. This time the person in phone could not find any information regarding my application on her computer system. I tried to provide my courier tracking number as well as all other ID numbers but none of them helped. In the end the person in phone basically told me to just wait longer and maybe call back after a month. So my second question is, why the first person in phone was able to use my courier tracking number to see the whereabouts of my application, while this piece of information seemed disappeared when I called in the second time?

Any help will be much appreciated!!
On which address did you send the application? I am the same 26 June application and I didn’t receive anything from CIC. :(

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Yes its AOR. No representative from is needed if u sent one with the application
I didnt send any for my dad.....Do I fill a representative form and submit. Am the one managing his application and since am not a licensed immigration consultant, my understanding is that I dont need to complete one.