+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SuperVisa holder can stay in Canada for more than 6 months and I assumed this guy's Mom lived for that time. IMO you should check the PGP Application guide and in my experience all international students who have studied here are going through RCMP fingerprint check for their PR. You can also refer to the link below which states that it may be required and CIC will not take any chance considering the security conditions in world right now.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=857&top=4
International student stream and Parents Immigration stream are both different programs. International students stay in Canada on Study visa and after Work Permit to become eligible to apply for PR. Yes most of international students need RCMP Fingerprint check for PR. But this is not applicable for Parents Sponsorship because Super visa is just another form of visitor visa.

grewaleman

Mar 11, 2019
Yes, your income while on work permit will count. When you become a PR your social insurance number starting with a 9 will be replaced with a new one and all your previous tax return will be available under your new social insurance number.
Thank you so much!
so now I will work on my income while my PR is in process

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Wait until the 2018 tax deadline and then people can start complaining. PGP applications are being processed in 6 months to 2 yeas versus 4+ years so processing times are still very good:)
will be 2+ years , since they raised # of applications till 20k + old ones but still process 20k visas/year

Reactions: lundir8

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Uhmm........why dont some of you start a petition to get IRCC to send the invitations?

Or hire a lawyer to sue IRCC so that they will send out invitations.

Complaining here does nothing.

s_Fanous

Apr 2, 2015
Hi

I'm looking at the forms that would need to be filled and have a question regarding the Military and or/Paramilitary Service in Schedule A.

My father served in the army for close to 25 years. Within those 25 years he was promoted several times.

The form is a little odd, because for each entry it requests a "Reason for end of service". We are planning to put in multiple entries in this section. Each entry with start and end date for every rank that he held until retirement. Funny enough the "Reason for end of service" is a selection box with no option for promoted or retired and none of the options provided are close to these.

Should I just select the "other" option for all entries?

Thanks

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
Uhmm........why dont some of you start a petition to get IRCC to send the invitations?

Or hire a lawyer to sue IRCC so that they will send out invitations.

Complaining here does nothing.
SUE FOR WHAT! Is there any official announcement by IRCC for the invites being cancelled. PlZ advise

Reactions: lundir8