+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Netesteph

Jan 31, 2019
I mean sponsor application, even that gets transferred? I thought it’s only PA file gets transferred after sponsor approval processed in Mississauga. @robertp @YULIA-2016

Normal, PR file transfer from CPC-M to different Local Visa office and waiting for In process now.

Website

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Mom+4
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 26
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 9
  • AoR Received (DATE): July 11
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: In process for both (sponsor reversed to application received weekend of October 18 not sure the exact date)
  • Sponsorship In process Date: August 26
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :

Netesteph

Jan 31, 2019
And I have never been able to link my CIC. Issue is when I put PA info it says linked, but no file or message shows up under “view applications you’ve submitted” and no messages at the bottom. I created new account for PA but nothing So I just stopped trying.

I mean sponsor application, even that gets transferred? I thought it’s only PA file gets transferred after sponsor approval processed in Mississauga. @robertp @YULIA-2016
Normal, PR file transfer from CPC-M to different Local Visa office and waiting for In process now.

Website

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Reactions: amesh

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I have received XF file number on Oct 11, Can anyone tell me if I will be able to link my application?
Try replacing "XF" with "F" and check the status

Example - If file number is "XF0000000" try with "F0000000"

Usually it takes 2-4 week after the XF number is created to make the file number permanent.

Reactions: g_gurna

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
As I have received XF file number on Oct 11, Can anyone tell me if I will be able to link my application?
as per tracker no one from June 18 getting Ecas available. in your case Oct 11 CIC asking to resubmit IMM5669.
you are at Perspective stage.
  1. List of people waiting for Ecas
  2. List of people Waiting for In process / AoR

Try replacing "XF" with "F" and check the status

Example - If file number is "XF0000000" try with "F0000000"

Usually it takes 2-4 week after the XF number is created to make the file number permanent.

Reactions: g_gurna

hnsh0039

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Anyone else emailed documents before Oct 11 to CPC-M and still didn't get update on Mycic? I emailed mine on the 9th and still no show on mycic, phoned them and they said its not in the system, getting kind of worried.
I sent them on Oct. 09 as well via email only. No other update.

Reactions: Yiming59

Dhaval.patel

Sep 17, 2015
hello everyone,

i am new to this thread...need some help urgently with my PGP application...

i received email from CIC on friday that i missed hand written signature on IMM5669 (schedule A) and VO is asking to submit new completed form in 30 days.

''' IMM 5669 (for Principal Applicant): The Schedule A (IMM 5669) is missing a
handwritten signature. Although the current form states that an electronic signature is
acceptable, due to legislation changes as of May 22nd, 2018, a handwritten signature is
required for this form. Please provide a newly completed Schedule A (IMM 5669) and
ensure that you sign the form by hand once printed
. """"

there are 2 options to send documents (1) via Email (2) regular mail

my question - do scan copy is ok via email OR i have to send forms with original signature in regular mail only?

(they are asking for hand written signature - didn't mention anything about original signature so i am confused)

Please advise. Thank you.

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Hi, Has anyone experienced their Sponsorship status move back to Application Recieved from In Process? I saw a while back some PA status went back to app received from in process. @Seahawk333 and someone else. Can you please share what happened after that?

Thanks
Yep, same thing happened to me and many others. It will revert back to In Process once the LVO stars working on the file
It hasn't changed back to In process for me, even though it was sent to the LVO 2 months ago, but it's different per each office, mine is notoriously slow

Reactions: Netesteph

lilypotbantot

Nov 21, 2014
Hello,
Do we need to do the Country Specific Requirements if we are sponsoring both our parents? I am really confused because when I open the link it is for spouse and dependent kids. Thank you!