Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
I hope someone can answer my question here. My mom will go home on Oct 22 in the philippines and she has a multiple entry as a super visa.. What I will do so that she can come back again here in canada and what are the forms should I need to fill up? should I start again for a new application?
If her supervisa is still valid then she only has to buy a valid health insurance every time she comes to Canada if the old one is expired. But if you are asking about sponsoring your mom for immigration then you have to wait until IRCC announces new rules/forms for parents and grandparents sponsorship end of this year or early next year.

ChristyChen

May 2, 2019
CPC-Mississauga does not have an automatic reply set up for that email address.
As long as you send the docs to the correct email address and included PGP-APR in the subject line, I wouldn't worry. We are all in the same situation; a few users received DM for PR application after sending the requested docs to that email address.
Do we need to mail in the original police certificate? or email is fine. Thanks!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Anybody heard from ndvo?
Website

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment

Anastasik

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Toronto
For those who already received their medical, police clearance, and biometrics requests, how much time do they usually give to submit the medical, PCC and biometrics? We haven't received the request letter yet but we are just preparing. Thank you
30 days for medicals and bio

Rhain1120

Sep 17, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
18/06/2019
Hi everyone, Anyone in this forum can help
Me to figure out my parents situation. Their in philippines right now and be back on 12th of Nov..As the Cic now dealing with the mid June applications im assuming that theirs will be anytime soon too. I read that biometrics should be done in US or homecountry only. Having said that, Can they apply and do their biometrics now even if there’s no letter of request.? Thanks

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi everyone, Anyone in this forum can help
Me to figure out my parents situation. Their in philippines right now and be back on 12th of Nov..As the Cic now dealing with the mid June applications im assuming that theirs will be anytime soon too. I read that biometrics should be done in US or homecountry only. Having said that, Can they apply and do their biometrics now even if there’s no letter of request.? Thanks
No. Get a us visa if you not changing your travel plan

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
1. Hi My parents got pcc and IMM 5669 and birth certificate requested. When I click the upload documents link, it shows the required documents submitted only under principal applicant (father) only.. but there are two places to for PCC to upload and Schedule A to upload.. I am confused.. under my mom's name there is no link to upload any documents..but I have place to upload my mom's document under dad's name..is it normal?

2. the letter said "include file number on ur correspondence and address ur correspondence to high commission at the indicated address below.." does that mean i hv to send docs in mail or email? i hv place to upload docs in my cic as well.. kind of confused.. ur advise is required..

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp
guys can anyone confirm here if photos are also requested along with passport request?
if anyone can list of requirements along with passport request..thanks in advance

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hello guys,

I have an US interview appointment for my parents in Ottawa. And I wanted to ask that how does the VO interacts with you ? Can I go as an interpreter, they don’t speak English and I want to be the interpreter. So is that oka? Or do I have to inform them before hand ?
No, I don't think that you can go with them as an interpreter. While booking for interview you have to select the language for interview and US VO will have their interpreter.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hi My parents got pcc and IMM 5669 and birth certificate requested. When I click the upload documents link, it shows the required documents submitted only under principal applicant (father) only.. but there are two places to for PCC to upload and Schedule A to upload.. I am confused.. under my mom's name there is no link to upload any documents..but I have place to upload my mom's document under dad's name..is it normal?

other question is they are asking the expiry date of PCC? is that 1 year or 6 months? please advice me. thanks
PCC expiry is one year but it has to be submitted within 6 months from the date of issue

Netesteph

Jan 31, 2019
Hi, Has anyone experienced their Sponsorship status move back to Application Recieved from In Process? I saw a while back some PA status went back to app received from in process. @Seahawk333 and someone else. Can you please share what happened after that?

Thanks

Reactions: Seahawk333

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi, Has anyone experienced their Sponsorship status move back to Application Recieved from In Process? I saw a while back some PA status went back to app received from in process. @Seahawk333 and someone else. Can you please share what happened after that?

Thanks
Normal, PR file transfer from CPC-M to different Local Visa office and waiting for In process now.

Website

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :

Reactions: Seahawk333

Gast2019

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Do we need to mail in the original police certificate? or email is fine. Thanks!
Email is fine as per IRCC request letter. If they need the original, they will let us know. As far as I know, all 2019 applicants who received decision made on the PA side only sent the PCC by email.