+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Please update line #478 for SHAKS999

Received email requesting following docs to be re-sent: IMM5669 and IMM5406 on 09/23.
Re-submitted on 10/03. Have not heard back since.

Anyone else who had to re-send docs - how long does it take for the AOR to come after you re-submit docs?

Thanks!
I received a request for additional docs on August 28. Submitted them on September 3. And I still haven't heard anything.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
My application is may 9. But still proses(agust 23)I call today they stayed to me my file moved to Los angels for cotuine to proses.not only me.many files.this is good msg
Was your LVO CPC-M? If they send the files to other LVO that means they are way over loaded.

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hi all, i received additional documents request on Sep 19 and submit the documents on Sep 30th via email. so far, i have not get any response from IRCC. I tried to call IRCC and was not able to get hold with any representative. and i am not able to link the application to my account (i was issues an application number start with XF). the number i phone is 18882422100. is this the correct number? and also, when i try to link the application to my account, IRCC ask me to provide DOB and other personal info. Shall i fill my info or my parent's info? thanks for your help
Be patient. Files that require submission of additional document are being put in a queue. It takes between 35-60 days to see an update.

Kga19

Sep 18, 2019
Please update Line 247:
Biometric request: Oct 01
Medical request: Oct 03
Biometric completed: Oct 07
Medical Completed: Oct
@robertp
Please update Line 247:
Biometric request: Oct 01
Medical request: Oct 03
Biometric completed: Oct 07
Medical Completed: Oct 08
SA letter, PCC, additional documents: Oct 08
Thanks!
Lvo Cpc Mississauga @robertp

Reactions: YULIA-2016

amop

Feb 28, 2014
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @bdidol

hi - I took my parents to Buffalo to do biometrics today. could you please advise normally how long it will take to show up in myCIC? Thank you
Great ! I have a question so did you return same day and what did you tell the agents £ Canadian border and Us border agents ...
As I was told by cic don't disclose you are going for biometrics. Else you might be denied to travel.
Any Info is appreciated.
Need to take my mom once we receive bio request.

RS91

Dec 4, 2018
Hi Yulia or Robert,

Today i check the CIC online account there was a message, requesting for travel history form IMM5562, and relationship to my mother in law and my husband.
Tey dont ask me for my PCC bcz i submitted already they received it

Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/08

my husband has his Voter ID card from INDIA, and his secondary school certificate, none of these docs showing his mothers name only his fathers name is appeared on the documents also he do not have the Aadhar card that they are asking for
is anyone can advise what to do at this point
my husband is a canadian citizen but his older Indian passports are showing his mothers name also his current OCI (Indian Visa) showing his mother's name can i submit this OCI as well

any advise will help me
is anyone at the same situation?
You can submit your husbands Indian passports which shows his mothers name along with an affidavit, I did the same.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi friends. If any one updated birth of new child in sponsor family through Web form then please guide me whether sponsor detail will come into applicant information or enquirer information. Thanks

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Was your LVO CPC-M? If they send the files to other LVO that means they are way over loaded.
Not sure if transfer of files is a good sign or not. Hopefully it is good... Keeping the fingers crossed.

BTW, did anyone receive any notification or update in myCIC or eCAS confirming receipt after sending all the documents (PCC, Resume, etc.) via E-Mail to IRCC ?!?

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
You should not disclose it as the purpose of visit in the border. Just mention you are there to visit and shop and it would be ok.

Some in the forum already completed their BIO in US.
i didn't see this note before i went this morning. i mentioned at the border at peace bridge that we are going to do biometrics and the border officer let us go with no questions. they are aware of this and seem have no issue with it.

however, when we come back to canada, the officer at rainbow bridge seems never heard about biometrics, i have to show him the letter what it is.

hope it helps.

btw, it took me 5 hours to drive back and forth from Toronto, it took 15 minutes for the whole process, including security check, using washroom

Reactions: eila

gcodtao

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Great ! I have a question so did you return same day and what did you tell the agents £ Canadian border and Us border agents ...
As I was told by cic don't disclose you are going for biometrics. Else you might be denied to travel.
Any Info is appreciated.
Need to take my mom once we receive bio request.

i didn't see this note before i went this morning. i mentioned at the border at peace bridge that we are going to do biometrics and the border officer let us go with no questions. they are aware of this and seem have no issue with it.

however, when we come back to canada, the officer at rainbow bridge seems never heard about biometrics, i have to show him the letter what it is.

hope it helps.

btw, it took me 5 hours to drive back and forth from Toronto, it took 15 minutes for the whole process, including security check, using washroom

Reactions: amop

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Thanks to ananthyog and bdidol for your feedback. I am still getting mixed messages but I will send a webform to request LVO changed. Thanks again.

Ananthyog, when did you send in the webform? Just want to know how long it might take for the change to be updated.
I sent the request a week ago..still waiting for the change..