+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

dp25688

Mar 16, 2015
The "proof of relationship to the principal applicant" is determined ONLY by the birth certificate and by no other document. Re-send the birth certificate with an explanation letter and send the voter id and school certificates (what ever you have).
You are right, Only Birth certificate got parents name on. it can prove the relationship that CIC are looking for.

Reactions: gayatri.kan

dp25688

Mar 16, 2015
Hi Yulia or Robert,

Today i check the CIC online account there was a message, requesting for travel history form IMM5562, and relationship to my mother in law and my husband.
Tey dont ask me for my PCC bcz i submitted already they received it

Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/08

my husband has his Voter ID card from INDIA, and his secondary school certificate, none of these docs showing his mothers name only his fathers name is appeared on the documents also he do not have the Aadhar card that they are asking for
is anyone can advise what to do at this point
my husband is a canadian citizen but his older Indian passports are showing his mothers name also his current OCI (Indian Visa) showing his mother's name can i submit this OCI as well

any advise will help me
is anyone at the same situation?
Birth certificate is the one you need to submit. If you don't have you can go to local city or district office where your husband born and get new they charge only INR 15 and only one day process.
Submit all other documents too, to support requirments.

Reactions: gayatri.kan

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Looks like only few of us left now (crying)
Don't worry it's coming soon!
I believe they just randomly do some extra pre-assessment for some applications and we were on that batch. If they are processing those applications by dates that make sense for @amesh and @robreeves to get the approval earlier as they were a head of you. Me and robreeves are the same date so I'm expecting to hear something from them soon and I'm positive that you will also get the SA and stuff soon :)

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Don't worry it's coming soon!
I believe they just randomly do some extra pre-assessment for some applications and we were on that batch. If they are processing those applications by dates that make sense for @amesh and @robreeves to get the approval earlier as they were a head of you. Me and robreeves are the same date so I'm expecting to hear something from them soon and I'm positive that you will also get the SA and stuff soon :)

Yes but I think @amesh[/USER] was after you but still he got it and u didn't. It's random and annoying. Why they not going in order

Reactions: Rushdanalb

VTG

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
2015-01-29
AOR Received.
2015-03-10
File Transfer...
2015-06-02
@YULIA-2016 please update 447 and 448
Can see application received online and can also link both applications as if Oct 9

Reactions: laxsun

gayatri.kan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Birth certificate is the one you need to submit. If you don't have you can go to local city or district office where your husband born and get new they charge only INR 15 and only one day process.
Submit all other documents too, to support requirments.
Thank you

gayatri.kan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
The "proof of relationship to the principal applicant" is determined ONLY by the birth certificate and by no other document. Re-send the birth certificate with an explanation letter and send the voter id and school certificates (what ever you have).
Thank you

gayatri.kan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
If he is Canadian citizen , he should not submit voter card as holding a voter card is illegal and may cause him trouble instead he should write a letter that being a candian he can not hold voter card or aadhar card and submit his OCI to prove the relationship
Thank you