• MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun Please update
What is the date of your invitation?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@YULIA-2016 #249
I just check my cic account and they asking for medical exam.

Now question to people who did it. Can you do it at any aproved docs even if they don’t speak your language? Can you accompany your parents there as a translator?
Yes. You can go to any doctor in the list accompanying your parent.

gayatri.kan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Hi Yulia or Robert,

Today i check the CIC online account there was a message, requesting for travel history form IMM5562, and relationship to my mother in law and my husband.
Tey dont ask me for my PCC bcz i submitted already they received it

Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/08

my husband has his Voter ID card from INDIA, and his secondary school certificate, none of these docs showing his mothers name only his fathers name is appeared on the documents also he do not have the Aadhar card that they are asking for
is anyone can advise what to do at this point
my husband is a canadian citizen but his older Indian passports are showing his mothers name also his current OCI (Indian Visa) showing his mother's name can i submit this OCI as well

any advise will help me
is anyone at the same situation?

Reactions: laxsun

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Thanks. I am trying to link but it says the application is not found in their system yet. So, I guess it will take few weeks for CIC to enter the application details into their system.
can you tell me step by step how you link this ………….thanks,

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
my file is moved to los angeles (usa) for processing.i talk with call center agent today she said.not only me.some of .

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi Yulia or Robert,

Today i check the CIC online account there was a message, requesting for travel history form IMM5562, and relationship to my mother in law and my husband.

Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/08

my husband has his Voter ID card from INDIA, and his secondary school certificate, none of these docs showing his mothers name only his fathers name is appeared on the documents also he do not have the Aadhar card that they are asking for
my husband is a canadian citizen but his older Indian passports are showing his mothers name also his current OCI (Indian Visa) showing his mother's name can i submit this OCI as well

any advise will help me
Any advise on this @robertp @bdidol

ihg

May 9, 2019
Hi Yulia or Robert,

any advise will help me
If he is Canadian citizen , he should not submit voter card as holding a voter card is illegal and may cause him trouble instead he should write a letter that being a candian he can not hold voter card or aadhar card and submit his OCI to prove the relationship

Reactions: HKIMM

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Yulia or Robert,

any advise will help me
The "proof of relationship to the principal applicant" is determined ONLY by the birth certificate and by no other document. Re-send the birth certificate with an explanation letter and send the voter id and school certificates (what ever you have).

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Fantastic, and you did it before they requested it from you?
My parents came here two months back on visitor visas. They brought their PCCs (issued on 31 July) with them which I submitted early this month after receiving that generic mail.

askiajones

Apr 26, 2017
The invitation date must be Apr. 25 right?
You will be able to find your application in eCAS in coming weeks

In future, please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Invitations Receive Date: Apr. 25, 2019 (?)
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: Jun 15, 2019 (?)
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :
Hey,

Yes, April 25th, thanks a lot!

Reactions: laxsun