+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

amop

Feb 28, 2014
i didn't see this note before i went this morning. i mentioned at the border at peace bridge that we are going to do biometrics and the border officer let us go with no questions. they are aware of this and seem have no issue with it.

however, when we come back to canada, the officer at rainbow bridge seems never heard about biometrics, i have to show him the letter what it is.

hope it helps.

btw, it took me 5 hours to drive back and forth from Toronto, it took 15 minutes for the whole process, including security check, using washroom
Thanks alot . Hopefully it takes us also that much time .

Sasktel

Aug 21, 2019
Hello guys,my question is about PCC.Can we send the pcc results online or have to send by post mail?
Thanks in advance

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
I sent the request a week ago..still waiting for the change..
What difference it will make, if LVO is changed to CIC Mississauga ??? Sorry just trying to understand as transfer will take time even if they initiate

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

golfclash

Oct 7, 2019
It is the same day if not immediately after the Biometrics are done.
Hello
I would like to get a advise from you as you already went to US for Visa... I would like to know what did you say to Immigration official at port of entry because CIC advise me that they reject the entry just for biometrics and if we say just for shopping can they still find if your appointment is booked with USCIC?. please advise

Reactions: eila

eila

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/05/2015
AOR Received.
aor 2 - aug. 12, '15
File Transfer...
31/07/2015
Med's Done....
20/04/2015
i didn't see this note before i went this morning. i mentioned at the border at peace bridge that we are going to do biometrics and the border officer let us go with no questions. they are aware of this and seem have no issue with it.

however, when we come back to canada, the officer at rainbow bridge seems never heard about biometrics, i have to show him the letter what it is.

hope it helps.

btw, it took me 5 hours to drive back and forth from Toronto, it took 15 minutes for the whole process, including security check, using washroom

Hi there,it will be my first time to drive going to US (if i will receive bio request). Is it easy

Reactions: golfclash

golfclash

Oct 7, 2019
Hi there,it will be my first time to drive going to US (if i will receive bio request). Is it easy
thanks man it make more sense now.. My parents US visa interview is next week and mention a place name I am visiting is USCIS, so I hope they will not deny the visa

khakhsaab

Jul 18, 2013
Hello Need an expert advise on this my parents doesn't hold birth certificates.They are in India . what could be other options as they are from rural punjab and never had registration done for it. My dad does have his education document for 10th and mom lost her certificates for any education she ever received till 8th . Any one from Punjab India who sorted this please reply . I heard there is a ' not found ' certificate you can get and can you make an affidavit explaining what happened and submit to cic ? please help

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Oo ok. I should call them too. But I wonder if they would tell me anything. As I've already called 3 times in the past
I called today again and the agent told me your application looks fine but no progress since 2 weeks ago that I called. He said that they have not even started to review my income eligibility!
He confirmed that pre-assessment is done for every applicant which is bullshit and 90% of the applications take 2 years to process lol
I really don't trust them any more