Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
My parents are here in Canada on super visa . Got pcc request . What’s fastest way to get pcc from Canada for India pcc n how long it take ?bls Brampton take 3 weeks , is there any fast bls or any other way?
What’s your LVO ? Alberta BLS - Vancouver jurisdiction , got pcc in one week

ithaca

Oct 5, 2019
@YULIA-2016, @robertp , can you add me to the tracker. thanks.
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable: NA
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: China
  • Sponsor Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 13 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): July 26 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: i am not able to track my application in Ecas
  • Sponsorship In process Date: NA
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date Oct 4 2019:
  • Biometric request date :Waived
  • MyCIC update: Submitted.
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :
I don't know if it is normal, my application is not traceable in ECAS. Should I ask IRCC to fix my ECAS issue.

Reactions: robertp

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Its totally out of trend for few of us.
You are April 30th and in process from Aug 18.
I am May 10th and in process from Aug 08.
People from April 30th - May 10th have got up to PCC and few from 30th to PPR as well.
I think they just pick some random files to do some extra investigating on or it could also be just a new/slow case officer.
This forum and chart for ZPGP2019 is a very small sample size so many more people could be waiting exactly like you are. The people who got processed quickly may be the anomalies.

Gast2019

Star Member
May 11, 2019
But what really makes me wonder is I have given them already the IMM 5562 and all the supporting travel docs? I hope it would go the same way as smooth as what you got
I've read here about a few instances when IRCC requested documents already provided by users (prior to being requested).

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
@YULIA-2016, @robertp , can you add me to the tracker. thanks.
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable: NA
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: China
  • Sponsor Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 13 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): July 26 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: i am not able to track my application in Ecas
  • Sponsorship In process Date: NA
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date Oct 4 2019:
  • Biometric request date :Waived
  • MyCIC update: Submitted.
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :
I don't know if it is normal, my application is not traceable in ECAS. Should I ask IRCC to fix my ECAS issue.
May I ask how your biometric got waived? Were your parents on supervisa at the time of submission?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
When sending the additional documents requested, is it better to email them all at once? Or better to send them gradually as the information becomes available. For instance, I have the CV/Resume and Travel history ready. But still waiting for Police Certificates. Any recommendation?
There is no requirements to send them all together.

Reactions: mostafa2008

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello Everyone, My application reached Ottawa on 24th May 2019. Till today i have not received any update after that. I am also trying to find application update online, but everytime it says application not found. Any suggestions should i call CIC or wait for 1-3 week more.
Few from end of May still waiting for AoR. Call CIC, they should be able to give you a file no. at this time.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Question for those applying for both parents -

Did you fill out 2 x IMM 0008 forms - 1 x father and 1 x mother both as principal applicants
or
did you just fill out 1 x IMM 0008 form for only one parent (principal applicant) and other listed as their dependant?

I did the latter and ECAS shows mom as principal & dad as dependent. Mom already got biometrics done and dad is furious now. Comments/thoughts??
--> x IMM 0008 form for only one parent (principal applicant) and other listed as their dependent.

Did you check mycic to see how many BIO request they sent? If they don't ask, they may exempt him.

Reactions: patsat

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi, Can anyone please tell me the how to book biometrics at Mexico City.
I'm trying but the page is not showing any available spots until December.
Is it just the website problem or anuthing else?
Thanks in advance.
What ever the booking page shows, that's the availability. You can also get a US visa and can do it in 5 mins.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I am so nervous. I received an email from IRCC asking me to send IMM 5562. And the clauses indicated in the letter are alarming as if I haven’t indicated the accurate information for my mother’s travel history when in fact I have forwarded the already the IMM 5562 with my mother’s old passport, old stamps, new passport and new stamps. I double checked the documents and I can’t find anything wrong with the info that I have provided

—————————————————————

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

This is in reference to your application for your permanent residence in Canada under the Parents and Grandparents program.

As per subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act (“The Act”), the act in order for you to receive permanent residence an officer must be satisfied that both you and your applicable family members are not inadmissible and meet the requirements of the Act.

Furthermore, the Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act states that:

“A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:

>IMM 5562 Supplementary Information - Your Travels. Please provide a completed 1MM 5562 Supplementary Info - Your Travels Form. This must be received at this office by 2019/11/03..

They send me the email on where should I send this.

Is there something untruthful? But that’s the same info that I provided during application of visitor, Supervisa and PGP.

Please help
The IMM 5562, does it capture all the travel histories from all the passports? There is something missing, no need to be alarmed by the letter...just go throgh the travel timeline and make sure there is no gap.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Would greatly appreciate some clarification on this:

My ECAS for
SA shows: Mom as Principal applicant & Dad as listed dependent
PR App Status: PR App received for Mom

Does your ECAS look the same or any different? different how?
This is correct.

If you login to mycic (after linking with your PA's details), your dad will also show there as dependent.

Reactions: patsat

deleter

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hey @deleter , did you submit the certified translation and copy of the original scan or you also sent the notarized copy?
The Generic letter we received says "Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized translation in either English or French."
If translator is ATIO certified (Ontario) you don’t need notarized copies.
If translator is not ATIO certified or is just ATIO candidate, then you need notarized copies.

Last edited: