New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello Everyone, My application reached Ottawa on 24th May 2019. Till today i have not received any update after that. I am also trying to find application update online, but everytime it says application not found. Any suggestions should i call CIC or wait for 1-3 week more.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I have ordered mine 2 weeks ago. They say 30 days so will see what that shows as my application was received Apr 30 and in process since Aug 18.
Its totally out of trend for few of us.
You are April 30th and in process from Aug 18.
I am May 10th and in process from Aug 08.
People from April 30th - May 10th have got up to PCC and few from 30th to PPR as well.
I think they just pick some random files to do some extra investigating on or it could also be just a new/slow case officer.

patsat

Oct 5, 2019
Question for those applying for both parents -

Did you fill out 2 x IMM 0008 forms - 1 x father and 1 x mother both as principal applicants
or
did you just fill out 1 x IMM 0008 form for only one parent (principal applicant) and other listed as their dependant?

I did the latter and ECAS shows mom as principal & dad as dependent. Mom already got biometrics done and dad is furious now. Comments/thoughts??

Reactions: Masontoo

rahul89

Oct 28, 2017
No!
I am sending an updated document on Monday, I hope that will make someone look into my file.
Or else I’ll order gcms.
Its totally out of trend for few of us.
You are April 30th and in process from Aug 18.
I am May 10th and in process from Aug 08.
People from April 30th - May 10th have got up to PCC and few from 30th to PPR as well.
I think they just pick some random files to do some extra investigating on or it could also be just a new/slow case officer.
My application was received on may 7th and is in progress from July 19th - So far no update. I have ordered gcms notes last month 5th, hoping i would get this notes on monday and will get to know whats the status on my file.

JITB

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi, Can anyone please tell me the how to book biometrics at Mexico City.
I'm trying but the page is not showing any available spots until December.
Is it just the website problem or anuthing else?
Thanks in advance.

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
My application was received on may 7th and is in progress from July 19th - So far no update. I have ordered gcms notes last month 5th, hoping i would get this notes on monday and will get to know whats the status on my file.

Yes please update us what is says on the notes

Reactions: Rushdanalb

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
What is country specific requirements for India?
When i enter my info all i get is voter card and birth ceriticate as documents required?
Is that all i need to provide?
My MIL is on supervisa in Canada btw.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Please keep Format :

Update : line #...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi need to sponsor for my mother and am a permanent resident Now I am in maternity leave since from May 16, and on this year my husband got immigrant to canada on June and he is with me he started working from august. How can I do the application do I need to hire lawyer. I came to canada on Jan 2015 as a live in foreign worker program.
There is no information about sponsoring parents for next year. Perhaps a supervisa would be an option for your family.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did directly ask for biometrics on a separate email? In my case the Sponsor Approval Letter indicates:

Biometrics (if applicable): On July 31st, 2018, biometrics became a requirement for some IRCC applicants. If your relatives are required to complete biometrics, they would have received a request for fees and an instruction letter with details on how to submit biometrics.

Does that mean if we have not received a separate request for biometrics we should not worry about it? My mom lives in Canada and was here at the time of application too. (I paid the biometrics fee at the time of application to be safe but I am hoping we are not required to provide biometrics as my mom is in Canada and her online application shows a valid biometrics code on file which is valid for few more years).
Be very careful how you word things. Your mother is not allowed to live in Canada she has been visiting.